Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Stinger226,

    Were getting close to the draft so everybody want to have a say as to who they want and who they think the Bears will pick. It has to be somewhat realistic, like Claiborne, the qbs, the rb, one WR, the LT wont be there. There is a possible one someone dropping but not who I mentioned. For me , it would have to play out but would like Kuechly to drop to us. He is a stud, 532 tackles in three years. He would continue our Legends of LBers we have been lucky to have had, even thou we have more areas of need. Who I think the Bears will draft would be W. Mercilus/DE/ Ill. I think they like him a lot and the other couple of players they may want will be gone.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...-sapp/#comments

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Started by BearFan PHX,

    I think I have been the most vocal critic of Matt Eberflus on this board? Probably so. And I have some observations to make about the last month or two. My two main criticisms of him have been that he has made stupid strategic game decisions, and that he seemed to lack an alpha leadership quality, at least where I was able to see him on TV, in interviews etc. I can't say much about the first one, since we aren't playing games, but I'm hopeful that any of that gets put in check by more assertive coordinators keeping him from going too safe. A better roster should also make him more comfortable to take risks. And perhaps coordinators will dial him back from g…

    • 15 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...ract-extension/ Bears give Kyle Long a four-year, $40 million contract extension. Posted by Darin Gantt on September 3, 2016, 4:53 PM EDT Chicago Bears tackle Kyle Long, left, speaks to his brother, New England Patriots defensive end Chris Long, right, at midfield after a preseason NFL football game Thursday, Aug. 18, 2016, in Foxborough, Mass. (AP Photo/Elise Amendola) AP The Bears weren’t content to just pick their roster Saturday, they decided to extend one of their own key parts well into the future. According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, the Bears have agreed to a four-year contract extension with…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  5. Started by Noots,

    Noots' Notes

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Started by scs787,

    I know I made note of this in another thread but I thought it deserves it's own thread. Herring and Pasquanelli, who will be the DL coach, worked together in the same roles on the 2010 Cowboys team. Both guys have been strictly 3-4 guys in the NFL. I like it....Bears might not have Wade Phillips but they got 2 of his disciples on the staff.

  7. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/playerpag...NFl&id=2776 Peace

  8. Started by butkusrules,

    http://www.draftcountdown.com/scoutingrepo...ron-Gilbert.php

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Started by AZ54,

    There are a couple plays I disagree with him especially the first one because that is a bad pass. Overall the breakdown does explain a few of the bad plays but also shows some positive stuff that I didn't pick up during the game such as Fields switching the play from pass to the Herbert 50yd run. He's still locked on some reads too long but it's still early in the season.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Started by Mongo3451,

    http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/07/19...ball_outsi.html For all you stat guys out there. I like the way these guys look at stats. It has a link within the article for the entire book if anyone is interested. I'm going to start trying to digest it. It looks as though it may be a good FF tool as well. They are going to post more articles on this later.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Not sure if CSN is going to carry it.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Cutler and Manuel Uribe - formerly the worlds fattest man.

  13. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Patterson's tweet indicates the Bears have informed him he is not coming back.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ar65...ears122610& Im guessing the Giants getting their asses handed to them again isnt news either.... Why is ok for the jets to squeek by Detroit, Cleveland? and the Patriots to gived up 24 to Matt Flynn led Packers? Im the first to admit this team isnt very good, the coaching refuses to change any scheme and we would more than likely get beat up in a Super Bowl, let alone playoff game, but my god...

  15. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    We had a server error and we are reindexing on the background and this process could cause a couple additional outings over the next 24 hours, but after that the site should be back to 100%. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up (server first crashed this morning).

  16. Started by madlithuanian,

    Any official word on who the asst. coaches will be or expected? I hear Allen as DC...

  17. Started by Mongo3451,

    The media disrespect continues. According to draft order, the bears finished 23rd ranked in the NFL. Not bad considering it was year two of a complete rebuild. We played the last half of theseason as a top fifteen team. Fast forward to the 2024 season and the preseason rankings have arrived. In comes The Athletic, ranking us at 24! As the slander and liable continues, please post rankings you find. I want to uproot this incompetence early, so we can nail them to it later.

    • 16 replies
    • 1.4k views
  18. Started by AZ54,

    Interesting tidbit about our new TE coach. What I like is that Nagy is bringing in successful NFL experience with both his Oline and TE coaching hires. I said he needed to get rid of "yes men" and hire people who will challenge him. FWIW Clancy also worked with Shurmur in Minn so Nagy now has two offensive coaches with ties to Shurmur. Maybe he isn't done yet although it's odd to hire these two ahead of the OC it could be we're in final negotiations with Shurmur and this was just one of the pieces he wanted. https://www.chicagobears.com/news/bears-hire-clancy-barone-as-tight-ends-coach "As a tight ends coach, Barone has had four players voted to the Pro …

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...velopment-coach The Bears hired martial arts expert Joe Kim to be a skill development coach for the 2014 season Kim will work with all of the Bears' position groups on enhancing their use of hands when blocking or escaping blocks, per the source.

  20. Started by scs787,

    We've discussed extending Peanuts contract as a way to open up more $$ which I think is a great idea...What about Cutler? Would he do it knowing he could take a step forward and make more money if he waits?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.