Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...eceivers-coach/
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Todd McShay came out with his first mock draft so I was wondering if we have any insiders here to copy and paste it. As a non insider I can only see the first 3 picks....3rd pick was QB Blake Bortles....Man I swear there seems to be a new QB every week that pops up to be a top 10 pick.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...l-for-thursday/
-
- 7 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
How healthy will the Bears be in 2008? Or, Should I ask how will the Bears do in 2008? Are the two in fact the same question, well, maybe.... Here is an article entitled In NFL, the healthy earn respect from DallasNews.com showing the games lost to starters in the 2006 season: In NFL, the healthy earn respect (2006 Season Charts) Here is an article entitled Colts keep winning in a painful season from WFAA.com showing games lost to starters in the 2007 season: Colts keep winning in a painful season (2007 Season Charts) According to these articles, the Bears went from a team with only 25 games lost to starters in 2006 to 60 in 2007. We have a gre…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
Daniel Jeremiah lists Fackrell as the 28th best prospect in the draft. Much will change between now and the draft but this kid was once considered a potential top 20 pick but his knee injury a year ago had him off the radar. Another guy I liked in Rd 2, Jonathan Bullard, he has listed at 40th and on many other boards he's moved up well into the 1st Rd. He's got 11 or 12 DTs in his top 50 (depending on where you list Bosa). That's a lot of depth at DT and the order these guys get picked will depend on team needs (i.e. run stuffer) and scheme. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000062...-2016-nfl-draft
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
We've beat the #1 pick talk to death. Assuming we stay where we are at with no trades, who are you hoping for in round #2?
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
I'm getting confirmation by the weekend. I think tickets were $81...but I'd be willing to take a bit less. If you are at all interested, please send me a personal note and/or a reply here. I think the seats are in the end zone. 4 seats all together. I just want to see if any of the fans here want a stab at it before I contact some other folks... I can't make it to Chicago that day sadly and want the tix to go to good fans!
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
He's more athletic than I thought. http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/eye-perfor...-bears-football
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Bears came in at 11: The additions of Reiff and Schofield helped out a lot. The line could be even better if Jones or Jenkins beat out Borom. Then the 2 that don't win the starting job become super subs with Mustipher as depth. That is a very solid O-Line and a lot better than last year.
-
- 10 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Without considering the draft picks, which right now seem to favor the Bears, it seems like every other NFC North team got worse this offseason. GB lost 2 guys on their O-Line, plus Quay Walker, Rashan Gary, and Wicks and Doubs at WR. At some point in the last few years both Doubs and Wicks were anointed as WR1s. GB's big add, Javon Hargrave who was subpar last year in a MIN defense that was really good. They traded for Zaire Franklin, who is a less dynamic Quay Walker. They also lost Malik Willis who was arguably the best QB2 in the NFL. So to me, they will take a step back. They also lost their DC. DET lost Monty, Decker, Glasgow, Reader, and Raymond and only added Cade…
-
- 23 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Push Drills showing Match ups is excellant, Gohlston looks like monster. http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/mul...lip=Y&rn=13 Ack just checked the link, Not good, Go to Chicagobears.com and watch the push pull drill, Sorry bout that. Update: They took it down. Hmmm wonder whats up.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2009/10/26/noots...-at-cincinnati/
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
-
http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports.com...475988/28816202 Guards Alan Faneca, Cardinals Kyle Kosier, Cowboys Robert Gallery, Raiders Floyd Womack, Browns Billy Yates, Browns Reggie Wells, Eagles David Baas, 49ers Chester Pitts, Seahawks Adam Goldberg, Rams Derrick Dockery, Redskins Cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, Raiders Ike Taylor, Steelers Carlos Rogers, Redskins Fabian Washington, Ravens Drayton Florence, Bills Brian Williams, Falcons Chris Carr, Ravens Eric King, Lions Lito Sheppard, Vikings Frank Walker, Vikings Jordan Babineaux, Seahawks Phillip Buchanon, Redskins Wide Reciever Santana Moss,…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/matt-forte...ark-celebration
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
In the first 72 hours of FA, King Poles will sign Dre'Mont Jones, McGlinchey, and Okereke (to satisfy Flus). Those are my guesses. How about you? Who do you think Poles will sign? Gimme your top 3. #BTFD Note - those are not who I want, but who I think the Bears will target. I would rather see McGary than McGlinchey (price and performance).
-
- 17 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Is there a site that tracks all the players on waivers and FA's by position?
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
Make sure you are sitting with a bottle of something to ease the many emtions that will flow http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000035...-bears-get-an-f
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-