Rumors and tidbits

Stinger226

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · 1m 1 minute ago

The expected numbers for Da'Norris Searcy, who appears headed to the #Titans: 4 years, $24M with $10.5M guaranteed. Still finalizing.

Not awful money for one of the top safeties on the market.

Aaron Leming ‏@AaronLemingNFL 15s15 seconds ago

According to @JosinaAnderson #Bears are 1 of 3 teams in "active talks" with Safety Da'Norris Searcy.

Might not be done yet.

Aaron Leming ‏@AaronLemingNFL 1m1 minute ago

Per source: #Bears were informed that DT Dan Williams will be signing with another team. That team still unknown.

Aaron Leming ‏@AaronLemingNFL now

Was also just told, the #Bears have bowed out in the Terrance Knighton sweepstakes. #Raiders expected to be the winners.

Bears lose out on a few more.

Aaron Leming ‏@AaronLemingNFL 1m1 minute ago

Per source: #Bears were informed that DT Dan Williams will be signing with another team. That team still unknown.

Aaron Leming ‏@AaronLemingNFL now

Was also just told, the #Bears have bowed out in the Terrance Knighton sweepstakes. #Raiders expected to be the winners.

Bears lose out on a few more.

Those are 2 big boys they lost out on. With the failure to get those guy, and the addition of an OLB I'm back on the Shelton train.

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna 21m21 minutes ago

Reconfirming my earlier report by more sources in Oakland, Raiders passing on Pot Roast.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 19m19 minutes ago

I don't know if it's so much the #Raiders passing on him, as it is #Bears supposedly offering a better deal for Knighton.

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna 21m21 minutes ago

Reconfirming my earlier report by more sources in Oakland, Raiders passing on Pot Roast.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 19m19 minutes ago

I don't know if it's so much the #Raiders passing on him, as it is #Bears supposedly offering a better deal for Knighton.

It would be nice if we get him , you like fat guys.

Just spoke with free agent DT Terrance Knighton: "The #Raiders made me an offer but it's not close to what I was looking for. So as of right now the #Raiders and #Broncos are out of the race. A lot of people had me going to the Raiders because of Jack Del Rio, but I'm now focusing on a few other teams right now."

-Josina Anderson

Just spoke with free agent DT Terrance Knighton: "The #Raiders made me an offer but it's not close to what I was looking for. So as of right now the #Raiders and #Broncos are out of the race. A lot of people had me going to the Raiders because of Jack Del Rio, but I'm now focusing on a few other teams right now."

-Josina Anderson

Hold up.....the Eagles trade Shady, the Saints trade jimmy, the Bears trade BM and now the Raiders are not overpaying for FA's........next thing you are going to tell me is Synder is changing the Redskins name........

WTF is going on in the NFL...... I'm loving it.

Hold up.....the Eagles trade Shady, the Saints trade jimmy, the Bears trade BM and now the Raiders are not overpaying for FA's........next thing you are going to tell me is Synder is changing the Redskins name........

WTF is going on in the NFL...... I'm loving it.

Its called FUN