Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by AZ54,

    I wasn't expecting this. I'm definitely expecting this with Thuney. Now it gets interesting to see how much cap space we can free up for this year. https://www.si.com/nfl/bears/news/chicago-bears-act-quickly-to-reward-key-offensive-lineman-with-a-contract-extension

  2. Started by CubbiesFan07,

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AirD...p&type=lgns New Bears option?

    • 22 replies
    • 3.6k views
  3. Started by jason,

    Everyone please reply with your top 5 needs in order. I'll compile, throw in a draft, and we can whittle down to something everyone agrees on. As in previous years, please don't post a mock in this thread. Keeping track of multiple mocks is impossible. If you don't like a draft or if you love a draft because of a specific player, just say so. Similar to before, I won't insert my wants or bias to the best of my ability. And Go!!

    • 39 replies
    • 3.6k views
  4. Started by madlithuanian,

    footballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/04/lions-hype-teetering-out-of-control/

  5. Started by nfoligno,

    http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/10/om...nch_having.html Per the stats, our OL has only given up 11 sacks, which ranks right at the middle of the league. Everyone has talked about how solid Denver's OL is, and yet Orton has been sacked only two fewer times than Cutler. So that must mean our OL is average in pass protection, right? Further, that stats show Omiyale has only given up a 1/2 sack this season. That sounds pretty dang good. Omiyale must be an upper tier OG, right? Kind of cracks me up. One stat I would be curious about is how many QB pressures and QB hits each OL has given up.

    • 17 replies
    • 3.6k views
  6. 1. We need to get rid of Kreutz and Garza they are old and can block well anymore. Get Mankins as a FA and draft a center 2. We need to get a WR like TO, Fitzgerald, Ocho Cinco, V.Jackson, Moss, Rice, someone that can be a no#1. Draft either A. Brown(southern miss) or Baldwin(Pitt) 3. Get a true man playing corner like Bailey or Asomugha. Jennings to short and Tillman getting old and slow 4. Use the Damn play book to use the screens, passes to the RB(Forte over 500 yrds) use the big TEs Olsen & Davis is jump ball in the red zone. 5 Use Hester on both kick offs and punt returns.

  7. Started by adam,

    I will add updated Mock Draft results in this post. For now, take a look at my latest from https://thedraftnetwork.com/mock-draft-machine Would you mind this as our top 3 picks: 20. DeVonta Smith, WR 52. Dillon Radunz, OT 83. Jamar Johnson, S

    • 32 replies
    • 3.6k views
  8. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    dabearsblog.com Pretty funny. The last point gave me the chills.

    • 17 replies
    • 3.6k views
  9. Started by adam,

    Bears win 27-17 and extend the false hope another week. In reality, I would just like to see a well executed game, even if it is against the Rams.

    • 19 replies
    • 3.6k views
  10. Started by scs787,

    This is actually a bit of old news, he signed on Jan 10th, but I hadn't heard until just now when I was watching the rugby 7s.....If this guy puts it together he's going to be an absolute pest, think Darren Sproles. Wish we had a catch all for this sort of stuff.

    • 22 replies
    • 3.6k views
  11. Started by AZ54,

    I thought D.J. Moore was in Lovie's doghouse. I'm also surprised to see him sign Maneri so perhaps he is gong to revise his "Run First" offense in Tampa. I'd say this indicates he'll make a strong push to sign Tillman. If the price is high I think we let him go. ------------------------ http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rumors The Buccaneers have signed former Bears D.J. Moore and Steve Maneri. The team announced the moves. ------------------------

    • 25 replies
    • 3.6k views
  12. Started by Chitownhustla,

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft Ramsey CB Florida State Paxton Lynch QB Memphis http://walterfootball.com/draft2016.php 1.Jared Goff 2. Johnstone - Ore Tackle 3. Perry OSU- OLB/DE

    • 15 replies
    • 3.6k views
  13. Started by Uncle Buck,

    Does this break the dam on QB movement?

    • 31 replies
    • 3.6k views
  14. Started by canadianbear,

    I am in a little disbelief that you guys are giving Orton another free pass and essentially crowning him our starter for years to come. Yes, he had a good first few games, but ever since his injury he has been very poor. He is incapable of throwing a deep ball. We cant stretch the field with him. Teams next year will simply play the saftey closer to the line and completely shut off his strength being the show passing game. You cant teach arm strength. He doesnt have "it", never will. Kyle missed at least 5 deep balls today to open receivers. That could have been the difference in the game. Today, contrary to popular belief, I felt he was bad…

  15. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Just curious if anyone is watching the game right now? I've seen some stats flash over my Bears app on the phone. Doesn't appear to be a very exciting game. And for what its worth Cutler still hasn't had any turnovers...so far. But his yardage looks short so I'm guessing they're employing more a dink and dunk approach, which I like. Noticed that Miami scored in the first 7 minutes of Q1. I have it set to record tomorrow when it replays on NFL Network. Just thought I'd ask if anyone is watching now and overall thoughts of the performance.

  16. Here we go, the first dress rehearsal for the new regime. I will be watching to see how the young bucks looks, and how the communication is with the new staff. Hoping for a cleaner game with minimal pre-snap penalties, and no major injuries. We will see if the physicality carries over from the joint practices, or if Miami comes out with some payback in mind. Bears by 20.

    • 64 replies
    • 3.6k views
  17. Started by Stinger226,

    Could some of you guys get rid of those ugly Bear pictures and put something pretty on there. Example (mine)

    • 18 replies
    • 3.6k views
  18. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Man this Oline so far is going to get somebody killed. Rex doesn't have any time to even breath and everytime he drops back he has at least 1 or 2 defenders at his hip pocket.

    • 17 replies
    • 3.6k views
  19. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Looks like we migh have ourselves a gem in the making. He doesn't wilt in run defense which is a huge attribute. Check out Thayer's analysis of he and fellow rookie Langford's impressive play. Thayers playbook And I just read that Detroit's RB Zach Zenner was lost to IR after breaking four ribs and a collapsed lung. Because of a collision with Amos. http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2015/..._partially.html

    • 14 replies
    • 3.6k views
  20. Started by adam,

    Troy Polamalu on Madden 2010 Cover, gets hurt in first game of the season. Ouch. We play the Steelers in Week 2, and that is a huge loss for them if he is out (and a plus for us). EDIT: Steelers coach Mike Tomlin indicated after Thursday's game that SS Troy Polamalu was initially diagnosed with a sprained MCL in his left knee. There's nothing "concrete" yet on Polamalu's injury, and Tomlin admitted that it could be more serious. Expect the All Pro to be sidelined for at least 3-6 weeks. - Rotoworld

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.