Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Sports Illustrated: The Bears did not draft a receiver, and their depth chart at the position is a hodgepodge of options—Cameron Meredith, undrafted in 2015, actually led the team in receiving last year. There is an opportunity, then, for Gentry, a 6' 1", 200-pounder with sticky hands. He produced 1,300-plus yards and 14 TDs last season. PFF: Following the draft, the Bears signed former Wyoming WR Tanner Gentry as an undrafted free agent. In 2016, he graded as the 13th-best WR in the class (minimum 600 snaps). Gentry was the most active deep threat in college football last year. He had 49 deep passing targets (3.5 targets per game) and caught 22 of them, both top…

    • 21 replies
    • 3.5k views
  2. Thought this could be an interesting thread; We've had a lot of discussion in the other threads specifically on Fox, but who is everyone picking/want as the next head coach. I'm going to throw my name out...David Shaw, Stanford HC. Very charismatic, high character, proven head football coach (at college) but he also has extensive experience at the pro level (as an assistant). His overall style fits the Bears legacy well and likely resonates with the McCaskeys (to go along with his character). Hard nosed football, runs a pro offense at stanford, strong defense...overall an offensive mind whose overall style should resonate with the general Bears fan base. Not only …

    • 38 replies
    • 3.5k views
  3. Started by BearFan2000,

    Patriots playing their worst game of the year making the Packers look like world beaters... if GB wins this game I will throw up.

    • 23 replies
    • 3.5k views
  4. Started by adam,

    http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/benga...e-let-me-go.asp What would you give up to get him? His contract info:

  5. Started by Lucky Luciano,

    i have seen some really bad games over the years but i think this game ranks up there as maybe the worst performance ever. when there is absolutely no redemption in any aspect of the game it's truly mindboggling!! this is not disapointing it's tragic that any coaching staff could general a game like we witnessed. some ramblings: 1. defensive line... i don't ever in my lifetime remember a whole defensive line being pushed back 4 yds into the endzone in a slant block like i saw yesterday. it was like at practice shoving the sleds. every D lineman in the nfl should see this as a training film on what not to do if you expect a career in the nfl. if anyone wants…

  6. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...ccordingly.html

  7. Started by Pixote,

    According to Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune, the is an unnamed league source suggesting Goldman is considering retiring at the ripe age of 27? Seriously? I certainly hope not. We need this guy back out on the field. It sounds like Bears NT Eddie Goldman’s future is in doubt

    • 35 replies
    • 3.5k views
  8. Started by Connorbear,

    I will give props to them for at least stepping up and admitting they played like crap. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...nse-26.article# Peace

  9. http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/124...injury-concerns Tough decision Borland had to make and this will hurt the 49ers even more after Willis and Smith just retired. I respect his decision and hope he has no long term health affects. This will be another red flag on an issue that gets pushed aside in the NFL. I know it is not Bear related, but many of us here talked about this kid before the draft and his success his rookie year.

    • 18 replies
    • 3.5k views
  10. The Bears have done another good job at creating excitement for this seasons team. The retooled defense will have a different look for sure. The offense will be a wait and see as they made some major moves too. I like to walk the edge with my player picks: Defense Deiondre Hall DB - this guy has good length, high football IQ, and does what it takes in run or pass. I do not see him getting much time to showcase his game early on unless there are injuries. His skill set will compliment Fuller well since he w is great against the run. Donatell will do good grooming Hall and I think he will be a name we watch making plays on Sundays. Offense Eddie Royal WR- …

    • 12 replies
    • 3.5k views
  11. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    I'm wondering what JA is thinking about Lovie and what Lovie is thinking about JA. I think maybe there's a little rift going on and our next move may be a sign of things to come. Lovie Smith said in his post season interview that it didn't help when he lost his #1 and #2 WR. I take those comments as strikes towards JA. I even think this started about a year ago. Muhammad was released in Feb, Berrrian was not resigned and then Lovie stated "Devin can be a #1 WR in this league" putting pressure on Hester and JA. The Bears also had Mark Bradley who IMO Angelo wanted to see get his shot, but Lovie refused. If it was Lovies choice not to play/develop and then cut …

    • 12 replies
    • 3.5k views
  12. Started by madlithuanian,

    • 40 replies
    • 3.5k views
  13. We are finally put out of our misery for this season at around 3pm on Sunday. The Bears played GB tough the last time, but have not been the same team in weeks. Just like the 2nd game against DET and MIN, I don't see this one going too well. Game time temps are supposed to be in the low-20s to high teens with wind chills as low as 10 degrees. I can't see Santos making a kick longer than 40 yards. I expect them to dink and dunk, try to run the ball (won't be successful because of the OLine and Swift) and just survive the game without any major injuries. GB is playing for WC positioning, and it is a pretty big deal. It will be the difference between a …

    • 42 replies
    • 3.5k views
  14. Started by jason,

    What if the Bears had just gone with the Everyone Agrees Mock, or players similar when we missed on slotting? 2017 EVERYONE AGREES MOCK - VER 3.2 (Post-FA) 1. Jamal Adams, FS, LSU - He'd definitely be starting. 2. DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame - He'd be sitting behind Glennon, and it wouldn't feel as bad. 3. Cooper Kupp, WR, E. Wash - Several wanted a big WR. Here he is. 4. Tarik Cohen, RB, NCA&T - I think we're all happy with this one. 4. Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson - Offensive weapon in deep draft. 5. Will Holden or Roderick Johnson, OT - Bring someone, anyone in to compete 7. Zane Gonzalez, K, AZ State - No need to bring Aguayo in. Zane is curren…

    • 29 replies
    • 3.5k views
  15. Started by Stinger226,

    This is a bad time of the year for me,as far as the Bears go, BUT they keep making moves that has keep my interest somewhat.We will look back as this year as a GOOD new beginning or a bunch of bad decisions. New coach New OL and OC No Urlacher New blood at LB Almost a new OL Some more weapons,a quality TE He is tweaking the roster big time New offensive scheme(again) Conclusion: We have rebuilt the OL(long overdue), got some new minds to actually give us a modern NFL offense, and continually remaking the roster. I think how this turns out will take more than a year to do a proper evaluation. I think the most important thing going forward is how w…

    • 17 replies
    • 3.5k views
  16. Started by AZ54,

    Just based on career stats alone which LB would you take? I'm just curious with the healthy debate of how un-instinctive Edmunds is and that it's a liability early in his career. This is the stat line for the top 4 LBs in the draft (Chubb played DE). In a blind test this is about which numbers catch your eye in terms of what you want to add to our defense. (I have not posted a poll on this new site so I'm not sure on the formatting and if this is going to end up a double post.)

    • 18 replies
    • 3.5k views
  17. With Fields injury up in the air, the Bears may have to start Siemian against a top 5 defense in the Jets. The Jets could put a QB off the street and score 20 against the Bears. I doubt the Bears muster more than a FG if Siemian starts, and probably no more than 17 if Fields does. The line is -4.5 right now but that will shoot up if Fields doesn't play. A good bet for Jets + the under. I am saying 30-3 if Siemian starts, 27-17 if Fields starts.

    • 48 replies
    • 3.5k views
  18. Started by Chitownhustla,

    That the playing field is unplayable, going to be a train wreck. field is hard as concrete. This makes me hate piggy even more!!! Move the game to Dallas!! U a-hole. Or indy or anywhere with a good playing conditions

  19. After the Miami loss, this game is way more important. After starting 3-1, it will suck to drop to 3-3 after 6 games. 4-2 would keep us in 1st place in the Division regardless of what GB or MIN do. Detroit and Jacksonville both beat NE when NE was on the road. The Bears have a chance to do the same. The Bears +43 points differential is tied for 3rd in the league only behind LAR and BAL. The Bears are 4th best in points allowed, lead the league in INTs per game (2), are 3rd in sacks per game (3.6) even after not getting one against Miami. Based on Wilson's performance, you have to think Edelman will be a main target for Brady. We need to get pressure and get…

    • 35 replies
    • 3.5k views
  20. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Look, I'm not just doing this because of our 2nd straight loss, but even before the year I've been thinking about it. 1. I haven't ever been too fond of Olsen. I've always thought he was soft, and we never use him hardly except for little out patterns and all that crap. We have Davis who impressed me in the preseason and I think we could use him more efficiently and effectively. Plus, his 2 fumbles week 2 didn't help put my argument to rest. I'm sure we could get a 1st round pick for this guy. 2. Mark Anderson had an unreal rookie year with like 14 sacks. Ever since, he has like 4. I'm tired of watching this guy attempt to play the run and get to the QB. He has …

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.