Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Bears take Lance Lewis a TE out of SD ST

    • 17 replies
    • 3.5k views
  2. Started by AZ54,

    Another week gone by and another wasted opportunity to fire Harry. The Oline was horrible to start the game. The Browns were clearly mixing up the pass rush but still we need better from this group. Some running lanes were opened later in the game but pass protection was rarely seen. RB: I'm getting tired of Forte dancing around at the LOS. On at least one play late in the game Forte completely blew his pass protection assignment and got Cutler leveled. On one of his goal line runs he stayed up high and got stopped for no gain when he could have lowered his pads and gained at least 1/2 yard or more. Isn't this fundamental RB stuff? Just how bad does Fort…

    • 18 replies
    • 3.5k views
  3. Started by Gunga,

    This guy can't catch a break. Fourth time in four years he's had a season ending injury. Tore his right ACL this time. Poor kid. Dvoracek suffers forth straight seaon-ending injury

    • 16 replies
    • 3.4k views
  4. Started by jason,

    Dear Babich, There is no such thing as a 15-step drop. No team, OC, or QB in the league practices this as a routine. The QB will never be back 15 yards from the LOS. Please have your DEs adjust their angles of attack accordingly. And while you're at it, have them twist or stunt every once in a while just to mix things up. Sincerely, A fan who's sick of watching the DEs run around the opposing QB

  5. Started by adam,

    Very inconsistent player, seemed like an obvious cut.

    • 47 replies
    • 3.4k views
  6. Started by adam,

    Ok, so I tried to obtain the current cap hits for 2013, project some other moves with estimated cap hits and I came up with this: http://www.pcgamingtech.net/bears/cap.htm Unless I am totally off, we would have 7 roster spots to fill and have spent around 123M. With the cap being around 121, and with us having around 3M carried over from last year, we should have around 124M to spend. With the rookie pool needing to be around 5M, it is hard to see us getting to 116-119M before the draft with only the rookies left to sign. Can you check out the link and let me know if anything looks crazy. My scenario has the Bears re-signing Melton with a 5M cap hit this…

    • 24 replies
    • 3.4k views
  7. Started by jason,

    The question is valid. Opposite of Hicks is a void with minimal production and average promise. I think 3-4DE is more of a need than OLB. Nobody even really knows who the starter is there for 2019. I’d love to see Jerry Tillery slip because of off-field concerns. He could be great in the role.

    • 27 replies
    • 3.4k views
  8. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    So, I was wondering. You think GB lost so they could get a better position in the draft? Sorry...feeling giddy.

    • 22 replies
    • 3.4k views
  9. What a crazy game yesterday. New Orleans didn't' attempt to play defense and Hasselbeck looked all pro yesterday. Any given Sat I guess but this saturday saw last years super bowl teams go out in round 1 of the playoffs. I had figured Seattle would attempt to put up a fight but not dominate and win against the defending champs. Some things I took away from this game is that our defense will need to come to play and be alert. Hasselback was surprisingly (to me) accurate and picked the Saints D apart most of the game. The saints to me looked surprised that they'd have to fight to win this game they appeared to have overlooked the birds. Seattle came in with a …

    • 18 replies
    • 3.4k views
  10. Started by azbearsfan,

    He might get cut this week. Would he be a good pickup?

  11. I still don't get how they were able to get the appeal last season.

    • 16 replies
    • 3.4k views
  12. Started by dleeholland,

    Hey Guys! First time back since we switched over to the new site. I like what you guys have done to keep this going! It seems to be a much more user-friendly site as well, so keep up the good work. I also haven't been back cause I've been down on this team for the past month (who hasn't?) and getting to see them get beaten twice in 5 days (i was at the Giants and Redskins games!) really sucked. That said, the big win over GB yesterday got me in the mood to post again, so I thought I'd spout off about "winning when it doesn't matter" vs. "sacrificing victory for a high draft pick". Let me just come right out and say it makes me sick when fans, sportswrite…

    • 8 replies
    • 3.4k views
  13. Started by Stinger226,

    I read an article about what vets are the next to go for the Bears. It is apparent that this team is bullish on getting younger as we were one of the oldest teams in the league. The article listed 5 vets who seem destined to be the next players to be cut. Corn Washington ---he has been around 3 years and you rarely here his name. He has measurable s but has shown very little since being a Bear. Suttons body doesnt fit the scheme but is more productive over his time here. Marq Wilson----- I think he started to show some zing last year but with a healthy Royal and Bravemen being added, he could be let go. Christ Jones---- With Trevathan-Freeman-Wils…

    • 9 replies
    • 3.4k views
  14. Started by Connorbear,

    left on the 53 man roster. Cowboys | Team meets with Bollinger Tue, 2 Sep 2008 17:27:22 -0700 Updating a previous report, Todd Archer, of The Dallas Morning News, reports the Dallas Cowboys met with free-agent QB Brooks Bollinger (Vikings) Tuesday, Sept. 2. The Cowboys may sign Bollinger after Week 1. He would have never made it to the practice squad. Dallas was the other team that tried to sign him as a FA after the draft. He is from Texas. They would have snagged him in a heartbeat. Peace

  15. Started by adam,

    Using NFLDraftScout's Prospect Rankings, I filtered it for only CB/DT/ILB/WR/OT/OG/C/TE/QB, then figured out who might be available at our current top 3 picks (20, 50, and 117). For the 1st round, I figured +/-10, 2nd round +/-12, and 4th round +/-20. I was assuming this is how far someone could fall and how far we might reach on a pick. Here are the groups: 20 - (+/-10) 11 - X. Rhodes, CB 12 - J. Cooper, OG 13 - T. Austin, WR 14 - C. Patterson, WR 15 - S. Lotulelei, DT 17 - S. Richardson, DT 18 - S. Williams, DT 19 - T. Eifert, TE - 20 - 22 - D. Fluker, OT 23 - D. Trufant, CB 24 - M. Watson, OT 25 - A. Ogletree, LB 26 - R. Woods, WR …

    • 15 replies
    • 3.4k views
  16. Started by NeoBear,

    I gat my birthday wish a day early. Favre going down in flames. WOO HOO!!!

    • 10 replies
    • 3.4k views
  17. http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/03/01/na...ers-dedication/ Pretty crazy stuff, very random as well. Apparently some naked dude was running around a parking lot screaming about Jay Cutler's dedication and was arrested.

  18. Started by nfoligno,

    One thing I haven't really seen mentioned is Tennessee cornerback Cortland Finnegan. This is a guy who has a bit of a rep as being an ass. I think his own teamates (including team leader Bulluck) has even gotten into fights w/ him. Anyway, front the get-go, Finnegan was in our players faces, pushing shoving, late hitting, etc. I saw very little from our guys. I realize the 2nd guy draws the flag, and some (maybe much) of his antics are likely intended to get into the minds of our players, but still. At some point, when a guy is simply pushing you around, do you not have to do something? Yea, we had a couple guys here and there push back, but in a game like fo…

    • 18 replies
    • 3.4k views
  19. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Thought this was a good summary of him. What I liked is how he worked as a UDA to make it. Then worked in personell and got some scouting perspective until moving into the coach ranks. Love the aggressive D and aggressive mind-set and the results have been very encouraging. Big question to me is how does he lead and does he have a big picture vision that is necessary to be a head coach.

    • 10 replies
    • 3.4k views
  20. Started by Mongo3451,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/jensen/2042...sean11.article# This is why he doesn't win. I think he will grow out of it. Hopefully Martz will accellerate the curve.

    • 16 replies
    • 3.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.