Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by BearFan PHX,

    I'm starting to hear rumors about free agent HB Nick Chubb going to Chicago. I've heard it from a few totally different sources, but no one yet like Adam Schefter. But it does make sense. One Cleveland reporter says he is hearing rumors that talks are heating up between Chubb and an "NFC North Team" without naming which one. It's a logical thing to speculate on. Maybe they are talking, still doesn't mean they will get a deal done, or maybe it's all smoke, i have no idea. But it makes sense. So I started watching Chubb's highlights, and as I'm sure we all know already the guy has been a beast. He was slowed down last year by a 2 year old devastating knee injury, and h…

    • 42 replies
    • 3.3k views
  2. I just haven't seen anything on PFT or other sources about that...

    • 10 replies
    • 3.3k views
  3. Started by jason,

    Interesting thought... Now that the Bears are continually surprising people with lesser talent and depth, what should the Bears do in the draft? Part of me still wants to give Fangio everything. He's basically making chicken salad out of chicken shit every week. What would this guy do if the Bears got a few grade-A studs on defense? DL Sutton - Goldman - Jenkins appears to be the starting DL, and I don't think it's that terrible. They don't get a ton of pressure, but in a 3-4 that's not their primary focus. Jenkins could be gone because his contract is up. Gotta consider Ego in there as well. LBs So now the LBs. McPhee, McClellan, Jones, Acho…

    • 17 replies
    • 3.3k views
  4. Started by Uncle Buck,

    Comments on the Pac, Buc game: joe Buck is an insufferable prick. Aaron Rodgers while immensely talented is a bitch who has karma coming his way Joe Buck is an insufferable prick. I am so tired of the Fox /Rodgers fellatio fest year in and year out.

  5. Started by AZ54,

    This was done with the Bears, at times, inept offense over the last few seasons. From the Bears website: http://www.chicagobears.com/news/ChalkTalk...p?story_id=7716 I keep hearing that Greg Olsen is no longer a threat in the passing game. But didn’t he lead the Bears in receiving touchdowns again in 2010? Roger W. Iowa Yes, Greg Olsen tied Johnny Knox for the Bears lead with five touchdown receptions in 2010. Olsen also topped the Bears with five TD catches in 2008 and eight in 2009. Olsen’s 20 career TD receptions are the second most by a Bears tight end, trailing Hall of Famer Mike Ditka’s 34. Olsen’s 18 touchdown receptions the past three …

    • 9 replies
    • 3.3k views
  6. Started by jason,

    I have a fanatic Seahawks fan as a good friend, and he had this to say when I talked to him tonight: "The Offensive Line was the worst part of the team, and Sims couldn't even break into the starting lineup. He started a few games this year, but was bad when he was in the game." Further, nearly every draft site has OL as the primary need for the Seahawks...and, yet, they want to get rid of someone? This just doesn't pass the smell test.

    • 14 replies
    • 3.3k views
  7. Hi All, I'll be in the Pontiac, MI area for the Green Bay game... even though it might be meaningless, I need to watch it. I'm certain the Bears can, again, beat the Packers. Is anyone from that area? I looking for a bar to watch the game, as it won't be on regular TV (I contacted the local station there and asked). Go Bears!!

    • 4 replies
    • 3.3k views
  8. After seeing the Jets beat the Rams, then the Bengals beat the Steelers, I really hope the Bears don't crap the bed on this one with so much on the line. This is the worst team the Bears will face this year, 31st in DVOA, 25th Offensive DVOA and 31st in Defensive DVOA, only the Jets are worse. If the Bears manhandled the Texans, this should be a blowout, however, Minshew is actually really solid for a QB on a 1-13 team. He has thrown 16 TDs to 5 INTs and Robinson is one of the best RBs in the league. However, after those two and Chark, they have a bunch of very average players. The Jags defense is crazy bad, they have allowed 20 or more points in every ga…

    • 41 replies
    • 3.3k views
  9. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2009/11/13/noots...-san-francisco/

    • 18 replies
    • 3.3k views
  10. Listening to ESPN radio Chicago a caller told Waddle and Silvy that he has a friend working security at HH and also Adam Schefter has tweeted that the Bears have interest in Weis.

    • 18 replies
    • 3.3k views
  11. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Is there any way trading our second and another round pick isnt a no-brainer. 1st off, past Robiski, i dont see the WR at 49 to be worth much of anything. Boldin has like 4 years left of production and a with a great QB, the rest of our bums will probably be 100x better. I think we take the absolute best player available then at 99 and fill our holes with the late rounds. And for god sakes draft a FB, Sutherland would be my choice....

    • 14 replies
    • 3.3k views
  12. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Unrestricted free agents for 2011: C Olin Kreutz DT Anthony Adams SS Danieal Manning SLB Pisa Tinoisamoa LB Nick Roach CB Corey Graham P Brad Maynard TE Desmond Clark LB Brian Iwuh WR Rashied Davis RB Garrett Wolfe LB Rod Wilson S Josh Bullocks QB Todd Collins Restricted free agents for 2011: QB Caleb Hanie WR Devin Aromashodu

  13. 1. Despite what I want, Eberflus is staying I believe. I simply don't think he has what it takes as a HC to get us to the promised land. 2. I'm fine with whatever Poles does at QB. Going JF1 or drafting a new guy. Poles has done well enough in his time here that I'm willing to let him do what he feels is best. As always, I reserve the right to disagree with it, if the moves proves incorrect. But, I'll damn well support whoever is under center next season. 3. Pardon my French, but F&*K I wanna beat GB so bad!!!! Sure, evidence points that we will lose for the 10th time in a row... But, dammit I want this! Cheers fellas!

    • 45 replies
    • 3.3k views
  14. Started by Wesson44,

    Bears | K. Jones offers services to team Wed, 11 Jun 2008 23:23:57 -0700 Vaughn McClure, of the Chicago Tribune, reports free-agent RB Kevin Jones' (Lions) agent, Blake Baratz, called the Chicago Bears shortly after free-agent RB Cedric Benson (Bears) was arrested for the second time in five weeks. The feedback Jones received through his agent is that the Bears like his ability, but they are in no rush to make a decision. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    • 10 replies
    • 3.3k views
  15. Started by jason,

    All this Glennon talk is disturbing. No way he's worth that kind of money. Cutler's better. Hoyer's better. I'd much rather save the money and build everywhere else. Sign Hoyer, pay him less, get the same production as Glennon, and use the surplus to fill holes.

    • 26 replies
    • 3.3k views
  16. Started by madlithuanian,

    Well, we're 2 pre-season games into the new season and we seem to have more questions than we may have initially thought... I also have noticed an abundance of "I told you so's" and "don't be negative's" flowing quite heavily. Heck, I'm personally guilty of both things to some degree! I was one of many who claimed that we shouldn't go so heavy after OL in the draft. While I thought we would make splashes in FA (Faneca), I was still sure the OL wouldn't be that much of an issue. Man, was I wrong! I've already posted about eating my plate of crow... Also, I've been quite harsh on the management and coaching staff. While I still am unsatisfied...I'll simply curb …

    • 16 replies
    • 3.3k views
  17. Started by Stinger226,

    Emery mentioned about adding playmakers to the team. I think Forte was not used properly last year and I think Trestman will do a better job of that. I think Bennett adds a lot to our offense. Jefferys gets better and you cant beat Marshall(he s a stud) Were not going to grab a RB in the draft, and I doubt very much if we draft a TE, so if we find a playmaker if will be at WR. I think the only 3 WRs that will turn into impact playmakers will be Austin, Patterson, and Woods. My first choice would be Austin, which could possibly be there for us in the first. Otherwise Woods could be there in the second, if we choose to go that way. SO WHAT DO YOU GUY…

    • 12 replies
    • 3.3k views
  18. Started by Controlled Chaos,

    http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/02/08/rep...chester-taylor/ LAKE FOREST, Ill. (CBS) – A published report says the Bears are planning to release backup running back Chester Taylor before next season. John Mullin of Comcast SportsNet reported that at age 32, Taylor’s arrow is “definitely not pointing up.” Taylor was signed to a four-year, $12.5 million contract in March 2010, and last season averaged 2.38 yards per carry, which Comcast calls “a dreadful mark.” The Bears have already paid him $7 million, and his base salary for 2011 is expected to be $1.275 million, Comcast reported. The Bears have not released an official comment on the subject. What an inc…

  19. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    https://twitter.com/jasonphilcole/status/571343926394814464 I like their history of trading high picks for veterans (see Trent Richardson deal).

    • 13 replies
    • 3.3k views
  20. No link yet but i just saw on the bottom line that Chris Henry has gotten in trouble again. Apparently he punched someone in the face and broke a car window with a beer bottle. If anyone finds a link please post it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.