Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by LasCrucesBear,

    Lets get off the Olsen trade stuff already. I've moved on. The Bears moved on.

    • 10 replies
    • 3.3k views
  2. Started by DrunkBomber,

    I was watching the game last night and right after Blank said Vick might be able to return if he doesnt eat too much fried chicken one of my friends called me and we were curious if it was gonna be brought up today as an issue. Sure enough, theyve been talking about all day. I personally dont think it was meant to be a racial comment but with a subject as touchy as Vick it doesnt surprise me it was brought up.

  3. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=340493

  4. Started by tshanno,

    http://chicagobearsfanforum.com/blog/?p=253 The Bears * The Sun-Times’ Mike Mulligan isn’t buying into any reasons for optimism right now. With Mark Bradley out he would certainly seem to have a point. He sees little reason to have any faith in Brandon Lloyd given his history. He also points out that a lighter Cedric Benson doesn’t necessarily mean good things for a power running game. I have to say that I agree with the first but I do have some hope for Benson. I really don’t think those 10 pounds he lost are going to make that much difference in his power and he did look out of shape last year. Hey, its May. Let the optimism last whil…

    • 9 replies
    • 3.3k views
  5. Anyone remember Thomas Sanders? I am trying to find clips for him...can anyone help?

    • 8 replies
    • 3.3k views
  6. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/...me-quickly.html This is very encouraging!!!

    • 20 replies
    • 3.3k views
  7. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    You want a contract? try learning to play football!!! http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3055776.story God i hope someone wants him and we get a 3rd.... cant imagine though...

    • 18 replies
    • 3.3k views
  8. Started by bradjock,

    A year ago we viewed Chris Williams as our LT of the future. He gets injured in week #2 and doesn't play again until week #6 where he emerges as the starting LG. Can anyone tell me if he was moved because he sucks at LT or because we wanted to get our top 5 o-linemen on the field, which includes Omiyale? I've read LT is his most natural position. If he can be a solid starting LT, everything on the line becomes so much easier. Kreutz & Garza can still play (although not for long) and everyone seems to love J Webb. That leaves LG as the major gaping hole. Should Pouncey be there at #29 . . . I write this with the assumption Kreutz will resign. B…

    • 18 replies
    • 3.3k views
  9. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    Is this guy ever going to show up? Is he hurt? I don't think he's getting constantly double teamed but I could be wrong. Harrison has more of an impact than Harris does at this point in time. I think I heard Tommie's name once in 2 games so far. Anybody else worried?

  10. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I figured this deserved his own thread: Jason La Canfora just tweeted that it looks like Marinelli is leaving to go to Dallas.

    • 37 replies
    • 3.3k views
  11. Started by Pixote,

    • 10 replies
    • 3.3k views
  12. Started by Connorbear,

    Peppers was held all day and the penalty on Idoneje was ridiculous. I hate the refs right now. Peace

    • 8 replies
    • 3.3k views
  13. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    dislocated knee (patella i guess). Could be out a month.. Awesome

  14. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...ck-off-waivers/

    • 12 replies
    • 3.3k views
  15. Started by OmahaBear,

    Media is just hammering the Bears over the Dalton deal.. Even out local radio guy here in Nebraska is disheartened. It's just a sad time to be a Bears fan. ugh.

    • 31 replies
    • 3.3k views
  16. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Given his relative success in Arizona and his recent availability would/ should that be an interest of the Bears? I am hoping Martz will go at this point and I'm not sure what the plan is with Tice. But if the team wants Tice to stay as OC and Martz to go then never mind. I will say I'm not a fan of Haley's, just thinking out loud.

  17. Started by OmahaBear,

    Teams making moves to interview multiple people.. and we go here.. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/43312864/sources-bears-request-interview-cowboys-mike-mccarthy

    • 36 replies
    • 3.3k views
  18. Started by Connorbear,

    and other news. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...earnt28.article Peace

    • 8 replies
    • 3.3k views
  19. Started by Mongo3451,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...neil09.article# The above article talks about the importance of keeping our D off the field. I have preached this for years and have been met with strong debate. This article doesn't vindicate me by any stretch, but does convey my exact thoughts on the situation and will use that as a sounding board, because there is no way I could have said it better. I posted in another thread that Martz would not provide an advantage needed in Time of Possession (TOP). I'll admit being half wrong about his offense's ability to hold a TOP advantage. With the other half yet to play out, as we will need to see it with Bears player…

    • 16 replies
    • 3.3k views
  20. Started by scs787,

    According to rotoworld he'll be hitting the market... With the talks about the stress being on Guards Andy is the guy I want. He also played a little bit of LT last year and I hear he played it well. If they HAVE to kick him out there because Webb doesn't continue to improve then the possibility is there. Then trade down in the first to grab Barrett Jones who offers you even more versatility. Webb-Levitre-Garza-Jones-Carimi If Webb continues to grow, and Carimi was truly only terrible because he wasn't able to workout due to injury then I think that could be a pretty solid line....If James Brown also continues to grow then when Garzas time has…

    • 25 replies
    • 3.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.