Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by McGowan,

    So let's assume Robinson has to walk, or gets franchised and traded. Who would you pick up for a replacement? Ideally I'd like Golladay but he'd cost about as much as Robinson. Another idea is Sammy Watkins.

    • 5 replies
    • 998 views
  2. Must-Read Article with Urlacher Quotes One of the better articles I have read with quotes from Urlacher. Let's face it, he has never been a good interview, he will never be a color analyst on Fox, or teach Speech at a college. However, he comes off excellent in this piece.

  3. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...ana-possession/

    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    I have to admitt, I would hit that.

  5. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    For those on twitter: what do you think of the Bears fake, parody accounts? fakeforte CoachLovieSmith UnJuliusPeppers FakeDevinHester FakeLanceBriggs JerryAngelo_Not NotJayCutler If you don't know them, I recommend following them. Hester and Forte are interactive and funny, Cutler Lovie & Angelo are all funny, and Peppers and Briggs are OK.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Started by balta1701-A,

    And away we go!

  7. Started by Da Bears 88,

    @ Lets hope the real Tarvaris Jackson shows up.

    • 31 replies
    • 5.8k views
  8. NFL is investigating the FA signings of Saquon and Cousins per shefty. Expecting loss of draft picks - potentially more severe for Falcons vs. Eagles. Some swirling reports that maybe the Giants/Vikings actually pick up the lost picks. Would Falcons lose their 1st rounder (or will it be a lesser pick or a future pick) and beyond that - will Vikings potentially get that pick. Could have major implications on Bears positioning - especially if NFL set a tone and took away #8 pick (I would be shocked - I'm expecting something like a 2nd or 3rd rounder if they wanted to come down hard).

    • 17 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. I have stated many times that I think the Bears will be much better than people expect. The lose of Meredith hurts quit a bite but I still the possibility of them upsetting ATL. They will stunt the Falcons running game and apply pressure on Ryan in the passing game. On offense they will power run, using up the clock with much two TE sets, just enough offense to score 20- 23 points. The key will be to have a TO advantage during the game. I say 23 -17 and Cohen scores the winning TD.

  10. Falcons Release - Safety Thomas Decoud Is this guy any good? http://atlantafalcons.blog.ajc.com/2014/03...-thomas-decoud/

    • 3 replies
    • 890 views
  11. Last off-season, one person familiar with Atlanta’s coaching search said Falcons owner Arthur Blank wanted to hire 49ers assistant head coach Mike Singletary while general manager Rich McKay preferred Bobby Petrino. Almost a year later, now that Petrino has bolted from Atlanta to Arkansas, the Falcons have another head coaching decision to make. All signs point to Singletary becoming the Falcons' next head coach. Mike Singletary will be one of the most coveted head coaching candidates this coming off-season. Atlanta cannot ask permission to interview Singletary until after San Francisco plays its last game, Sunday Dec. 30, at Cleveland. Once the game and th…

  12. Started by madlithuanian,

    Just heard on the radio...

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Started by adam,

    https://twitter.com/adamjahns/status/543847552995454976 Looks like Pats and Chargers had interest.

  14. Started by AZ54,

    I assume he'll end up on the practice squad. Who will take his spot on the 53?

  15. Started by AZ54,

    A couple interesting things from last nights practice. 1) Lance Louis got the start at RT. While Tice said he just "wanted to give him some more work" this is a a pretty good sign he's standing out in practice and the coaches wanted to see how he'd handle a little more pressure (Soldier Field, night lights, 26k fans). 2) Garza started at LG for us. 3) Olsen continues making plays downfield in this offense. 4) Peppers is just dominating our OTs. By all accounts he's working hard and I'm beginning to think we're going to see a really strong season from him. 5) Tommie Harris practiced and it didn't make the news. Very nice (in the se…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Started by balta1701-A,

    Link

  17. Started by bear trap,

    Okay I've gotta share... I just read the most dumbass article I think has ever been written. In the article the suggestion was the bears trade for mo wilk. and what it recommended we offer: wait for it.... the 11th pick AND alshon Jeffrey!!! If Chicago actually did that I would start rooting for the puckers just in spite of the bears... I would seriously beg someone to hit pace in the head for being a moron... just had to share... I guess Wilkinson is now worth a 1st rd pick and a pro bowl wr....

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  18. Please call or write the Chicago Bears organization and let them know we are too proud of a fan base to put up with this garbage. Chicago Bears, 1920 Football Dr, Lake Forest, IL 60045 (847) 295-6600 Emery & Company, please do not disrespect us by running Mark Trestman out there for another lame duck press conference when you should have been there to fire your head coach and defensive coordinator. Complete waste of time. If I were a Hyundai executive, I would not want my brand associated with this poor excuse of an organization! The Bears product is inferior and management and coaching is even worse. This team clearly has quit on Trestman &amp…

  19. Started by AZ54,

    I'm watching the Steelers game against Jacksonville and so far in the first half Faneca's pass protection is not impressing me. I've been on board with the idea of picking him up in FA but his performance right now isn't giving me confidence in signing him. At least twice I've seen him spun around backwards while pass protecting and a few times he's come off his man and to assist the LT and then his man ran in and hurried or sacked Rothleisberger. Of course 30 min is too little time to make a judgment on a player and he was selected to the Pro Bowl.

    • 18 replies
    • 4.8k views
  20. Started by brletich,

    From PFT That is a TON of coin...Was he worth that much??

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.