Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Now I have seen it all, the only receiver with any bit of upside, you release after 3 targets. smh Hopefully he makes it to the PS.
-
- 16 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
I knocked on the office door, and the old man answered. He was hunched over, with sunken eyes and brown skin that looked weathered. He wore a blue Members Only jacket, denim jeans and white Reebok sneakers. When he walked, his feet shuffled, reminding me of my 83-year-old grandmother making her way through her Florida assisted living community. The date was Feb. 15, 1999, and I was visiting a suburban Chicago office complex to meet Walter Payton, the Bears' Hall of Fame running back who had recently announced that he was suffering from primary sclerosing chonlangitis, a rare (and deadly) liver disease. I was assigned the piece by Sports Illustrated, whic…
-
- 4 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
2015 MOCK DRAFT Round 1 Pick 1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Stinger226) - Jameis Winston, QB, FSU 2. Tennessee Titans (jason) - Leonard Williams, DE, USC 3. Jacksonville Jaguars (ASHKUM BEAR) - Dante Fowler, Jr, OLB, Florida 4. Oakland Raiders (scs787) - Kevin White, WR, WVU 5. Washington Redskins (Adam) - Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson 6. New York Jets (killakrzydav) - Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon 7. Chicago Bears (jason) - Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama 8. Atlanta Falcons (Stinger226) - Randy Gregory, OLB, Nebraska 9. New York Giants (Adam) - Brandon Scherff, OL, Iowa 10. St. Louis Rams (bradjock) - Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford 11. Minnesota Vikings (scs787) - D…
-
- 7 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Lets see what the website our GM uses thinks we need to do...(a lot shorter than I thought and no real news here) https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/...-chicago-bears/ Not sure they have the money to grab Levitre, Bennett, and Melton plus bring in enough depth to fill the team but that would certainly be the makings of Super Bowl contender.
-
- 23 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Report: Bears-Vikings heading outdoors Posted by Mike Florio on December 14, 2010, 8:25 PM EST Though Bud Grant may not be coming out of retirement, tolerating the bone-chilling cold like an animal who has white hair not just on his head but all over his body, the Vikings will play a home game outdoors for the first time since December 20, 1981. (They lost to the Chiefs that day, 10-6, at the old Metropolitan Stadium.) Cory Roufs of 1500ESPN.com reports that the Vikings are moving forward with plans to host the Bears at TCF Bank Stadium, the home of the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers. Per Roufs, the roof at the Metrodome can’t be repaired by Monday,…
-
- 11 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
There is news that arguably the worst OT in the league has signed with the Seahawks.Have fun Matt Flynn.
-
- 11 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
-
The bears signed a CB from Canada, Tre Robinson. Considered the best CB in the CFL , the bears outbid 9 other teams. 7 ints last year.
-
- 14 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Lovie will have all his old buddies on board--Martz and Marinelli, who he wated when the Bucs wouldn't let him go. If Lovie can't get it done with this group, he's got to go. And that may well be one reason that JA, in the end, signs off on Martz. As a solid Bears fan, I want the team to do well, and I've got my Kool Aide ready. But like most solid Bears fans, I've got my depression medicine in the cabinet, just in case.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Wilson seems like a good fit for the Bears. Or can we go with Clark from Pittsburg or Atogwe from the Rams
-
Hopefully Thugarella doesn't see any geeky looking students with laptops while he is there... Bears | Players to appear at Chicago school Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:47:47 -0700 ChicagoBears.com reports Chicago Bears FS Danieal Manning and CB Ricky Manning Jr. will appear at Funston Elementary School in Chicago Tuesday, April 22, to participate in an assembly for over 300 students in support of the Bears' "What Moves U" fitness program. Both players will lead students in fitness exercises, assist with a nutrition trivia game and help educate kids about the importance of being physically active. -----------------------------------------------------------------…
-
- 5 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
-
http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=1933 Minnesota sure does stick with their QB (he was terrible from day 1). http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Vi...?urn=nfl,108180 Thats a surprise, is this why he dropped touchdown passes all season?
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
-
- 10 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Our OLine was one of our strong groups last year, injuries prevented it from being achieving top credits. What we have: Leno is rated by most accounts as average for a LT. Considering he has a fair contract value it makes him doable going forward. IMO: A upgrade would be nice but I think the Bears live with him a few more years and draft a replacement somewhere in the draft. Sitton is a quality OG top rated by most. He is 31 turning 32 next year and has missed 6 games in the last 2 years. IMO: He will get 8 mil this year which I think could come into play with a player starting the…
-
- 20 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
That was quick. This behavior is getting out of hand. How many guys are doing crap like this all the time and getting away with it? Also, what type of idiot chick (19 yr old) is hanging out with dudes like Hunt (23 yrs old) at 3am?
-
- 22 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
For whatever reason I can't get my phone to post a link, but there are reports floating around that the Bears are interested in adding Jermaine Gresham. If his backs fine this would be a fantastic move. Gase used a lot of 2 TE sets in Denver even with the 3 headed monster he's had at the WR position. Plus there's not much depth behind Marty anyway.
-
- 3 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Let the debate begin. However unfair, this season is likely to cost Flus, Getsy and Fields their jobs. I hate it, due to being so hopefull, but snake bitten is what it is. Poles should be given the opportunity to finish the rebuild, as I believe he has done the job pretty well to date. I've been reading and watching video on both quarterbacks lately and they both have unique skills sets. Both have cannon arms with quick releases. Williams is better short and Maye is better long. Both QB's are pocket first run later, with Williams being more creative and Maye more explosive. This is the first year, I can remember, where two generational QB's will go 1 and…
-
- 27 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Very surprised there is not a thread on Leonard Floyd's performance last night. I was at work so I have yet to watch the game but I've seen highlights of his play. Both sacks, and even his "hurry" on Rodgers in the 1st quarter were excellent plays. Most impressive was seeing him cross the face of the OT and then fight through the double team right up the middle to take Rodgers down.
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Stinger got me on this site, and I now also follow Dan Shonka on twitter. He's the former NFL scout who runs the site. He posted a mock earlier and well, I don't really know what to think..... 14 Stephon Tuitt DT Notre Dame 51 Jeremy Hill RB LSU 82 Phillip Gaines CB Rice 117 Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Nebraska 156 Caraun Reid DT Princeton 183 Kadeem EdwardsOG Tennessee State 191 James Gayle DE Virginia Tech If the thought behind the SJB pick is to play him at FS then I'm a little intrigued, if not then I'm not a fan. 2R RB is very meh to me as well. I'm a Mundy "fan" but I think something really intriguing would be replacing Hill with B…
-
- 9 replies
- 2.1k views
-