Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Wesson44,

    The lions lost again in overtime 23-20 and the Packers are down 38-31 with 1:12 left to play

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Started by Uncle Buck,

    None for me, maybe Chud in Cleveland. But I am glad Schiano got sent packing. He's a first class asshole as far as I am concerned.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Started by Chitownhustla,

    I cant wait for the Playoffs to be over. Im starting to think Pnut is not going to be resigned. They signed Jennings up pretty quick. Things I cant wait for FA Draft Just once again wanted to state that I loved GB losing in the last seconds to SF!!!!

  4. Started by jason,

    Read what you wish, but it looks like the 4-3 is here to stay: http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...ba-b720f5e730d8 Looks like they're giving themselves a little wiggle-room, but not much. It's a 4-3.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...it-130-million/

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Started by adam,

    https://twitter.com/mikecwright/status/436992648398647296 I would really like to see Ratliff back. He will only get better.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Started by Stinger226,

    I think our top priority this off season is to identify and add a couple of leader types on the defense. As much as I think letting Urlacher go was needed , we did miss his leadership. Him being here probably wouldnt have made much difference in our final record, but he would have put the young players in a better place to succeed. Briggs,IMO, isnt a team leader, he is a good player with a big mouth. When he came back from injury, he was out of shape and team leaders dont do that. Tillman and Peppers, lead by example, not inspiration to the people that needed guidance. Peanut was hurt almost all year, and Peppers has lost a step. He had many games he just didnt show up. …

  8. Started by Stinger226,

    We still have a spot to fill as an effective TE in our #2 Slot Options in FAgency: Jeff Cumberland/Jets- young with upside Garrett Graham/Hou- young and can catch the ball Quarlles/GB--young has shown some upside Draft: C.J. Fiedorowicz/Iowa- I think our first 3 picks will all be defense, but from the 4th on anything goes Rodgers/Cal- good athlete,speed, good upside Grimble/USC- good athlete, can catch the ball, good upside,speed Lynch/Geo-can block and shown he can catch the ba…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Started by scs787,

    Moon posted this earlier... John Mullin ‏@CSNMoonMullin 3h #Bears question w/ DT Henry Melton: would u draft a DT rehabbing ACL tear? would you pay him $2M UFA? #BearsTalk http://bit.ly/1ijdi6M If Melton's really only gonna cost 2M, which if he hits the market I doubt, sign me up. At 2M I think it's possible to sign both him and Bennett. I love Aaron Donald, but in some of the latest mocks I've seen him go 12th to the Giants and 11th to the Titans. The SI mock added that it wouldn't surprise anyone if he goes in the top 10. It might be wise not to count on him being there like I have been.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Started by Stinger226,

    I will predict our FAgency moves so everybody can ignore my hits and condemn my misses Our own: Wootten D. J. Williams N. Collins Bowman Tillman-I think he ends up back and we lose Melton Britton Palmer Others: W. Young?DE-I think they add someone young with upside and dont win out on big names bidding wars C.Clemons/S- A solid younger player J.Arenas/CB-just a backup but can be a KR Dexter McCluster/RB-a speed backup to Forte-SWR- and KR Probably wont be right on any of these picks but t…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. DE- Houston, Bass DT- Paea, Collins, NT- Ratliff, DE- Young, Lane, Scott OLB- Briggs, Greene OLB- Shea, MLB- Williams, Bostic, CB- Jennings, Frey CB- Hayden, S- Conte, S- Mundy Fill in with what ever guys Im missing. I put in Bold the guys that I think are at least proven vets. When I look at this depth chart it still looks really weak. We are short handed on all three levels, Line, Backers and DB's.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. Started by adam,

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/salary-cap-no...00805--nfl.html Unless we want to restructure some of those convertible deals, we are done in FA.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Started by Stinger226,

    I notice a few names on twitter that probably means crab but worth throwing out there.(slow time until draft) I seen on a local South Carolina paper that it was mentioned the Bears targeting K. Quarles at DT (he is a 3T type, likely in the second or third round) Also God forbid, seen Tebow's name mentioned that were looking at(Ugh)--enough said If trading was a likely scenario,SF is the only team loaded with players and draft picks. So lets say(yes) 14th pick for late 1st-2nd-3rd-4th. WHY? SF cut Carlos Rodgers and lost Tarrel Brown in FAgency so they move up to get Gilbert or Dennard so here we go(used Draft Tek) full draft list 30th pick-----Jern…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    I see a lot of posts about a need for a speed WR to take the top off of the defense. I doubt the Bears go that route since the traditional west coast offense doesn't use a slot WR. That is why Earl Bennett was let go, he didn't line up in the slot once last year. Almost every play last season was with 2 WR's, MBennett and Britton. If we add another receiving threat, that will be in the form of a TE or FB imo. Just pointing out again to the guys that don't think we will look at a TE that we may just be holding our cards tight for Ebron if Donald/Dix are gone.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Started by dawhizz,

    He had a pretty significant role last year as a 3rd tackle. Chicago Bears ‏@ChicagoBears ·4m LM: #Bears have retained veteran OL Eben Britton, who has agreed to a 1-year contract.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. Started by Wesson44,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,1276907.story Looks like we will be having a new KR/PR since Hester signed with the Falcons. But do you think this Chris Williams can have a big impact in the return game as Hester did. This kid runs a 4.28 40 yard dash. The Bears must have big plans for him they paid him $100,000 last year to be on the practice squad

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. Started by dawhizz,

    Anyone else think, despite the admitted need to focus on defense in the draft, we should nab a WR in the middle rounds? Certainly Marshall and Jeffery are great, but there's nothing but question marks behind him. At least with Earl Bennett, you knew what you were getting. Depth right now is: - Wilson, a thin and injury prone 2nd year 7th round pick with 2 career catches - Hixon, a journeyman who is at least two year removed from a year when he had any kind of impact as a WR - Weems, who had little impact as a WR and was already asked to take a paycut - Williams, a 5'8" return specialist - Bellamy and Tolliver, who have done nothing in this leage I real…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Started by jason,

    I've tried to do a few and I don't see the trade function? Anyone want to steer me in the right direction?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  19. Started by jason,

    Going into this draft I think about Emery+Trestman vs. Angelo+Lovie. If it were still Angelo and Lovie, I'd wonder a few things: 1) Would Lovie be making all the picks but one like usual? 2) Would he be ignoring his scouts and overall team needs to placate a coach? 3) Which pool-jumping dickhead is on his radar? 4) Which small school DB are they enamored with? With Emery and Trestman, I don't feel like that. I feel like they've done their due diligence and are going to draft the BPA at position of need unless BPA is too ridiculous to pass. Just look at the last two drafts: 2012 w/ Lovie 1-Shea McClellin - The obvious need was OL (Riley Reiff and…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Started by jason,

    The Bears' 3rd-6th picks equal out to about the value of a pick in the bottom of the second round. Bears 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 6th for a lower 2nd round pick. Would you make that kind of move? Suppose the following: 1. Donald is gone in the first, but Pryor and HHCD are available. 2. One of three DTs falls (Hageman, Jernigan, Tuitt) 2. Someone we like is there. In this scenario, I would be pretty happy to see: 1. HHCD - Starts at FS immediately and reminds us of Mike Brown 2. Jernigan - Any of the three would make me happy at this point, but 2. Bucannon - Starts at SS immediately and It'd be unconventional for sure, but I …

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.