Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
This is not who you want, but who do you think Emery will select as the next HC? I an interested to see who the top 3 will be, and if it is in line with what I believe.
-
- 24 replies
- 3.4k views
-
-
http://www.fansedge.com/Chicago-Bears-Nike...9939128_PG.html It hit stores last night. The new New Era hats did as well, but those are ugly, so I didn't bother posting a link. This stuff is such a breath of fresh air compared to Reebok. They really packed it in these past few years knowing the end was near, and it showed in their product. Also, the new jerseys will debut Tuesday, per Sean Jensen.
-
I understand quick reads and throws, even max protect and three step drops, but this offense appears to have emasculated Jay Cutler. If I didn't know any better I'd think it was Shane Matthews at QB. As we painfully learned when than moron Shoop was calling plays with crayons, the dink and dunk only works if the opponent respects the Bears' offense enough to worry about the intermediate and deep balls.
-
- 17 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
My daughter thinks the Bears should use this as part of their new offensive scheme. She says she could see Jay Cutler doing this. Think Trestman would give it a try?
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Jernigan, DT, FSU - Fine Bucannon, SS, Wa. St. - Fine Breeland, CB, Clemson - Meh Freeman, RB, FSU - Hate. Street, WR, Pitt - Hate more Brett Smith, QB, Wyoming - Meh Christian Bryant, FS, Ohio St. - Meh
-
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Granted, it's not exactly right most likely, but Sean Jensen tweeted earlier that the Bears have $16m left to spend. Just throwing that out there.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
-
Some Bears/Free Agency related news coming out of a CBA rumor. \Link Would also clear up the status for a number of other guys, including some WR's who could interest the Bears.
-
- 6 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001106246/article/nfl-player-vote-ratifies-new-cba-through-2030-season It's going to increase the salary cap but we also add 2 players to the roster....55 now which I think is good. I don't know if they will increase the game day roster because that's something else I'd like to see since we are moving to a 17 game schedule. Anything we can do to reduce snap count for players during a long season is a good thing IMO. Plus it would make it easier to get a backup OG some game time snaps when a game is in control in the 4th quarter. With such a limited active roster teams usually only have two backup Oline active on game day. …
-
- 0 replies
- 737 views
-
-
-
-
Saw this on Chicagobears.com. Nicely done Coach Nagy. http://m.chicagobears.com/news/article-1/Nagy-sending-message-with-motivational-art/87a6d6e3-1632-44a8-ba6e-fa64a734852d
-
- 17 replies
- 4.5k views
-
-
Admins, maybe we can pin this to keep track of other HC positions being filled? 1. Chiefs- Andy Reid 2. Bills- Doug Marrone 3. Browns- Rob Chudzinski 4. Chargers- Mike McCoy 5. Bears- Marc Trestman 6. Eagles- Chip Kelly 7. Jaguars- Gus Bradley 8. Cardinals- Bruce Arians
-
- 21 replies
- 2k views
-
-
Not sure what to think of Ditka in a Packers jersey.
-
- 10 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
The bears signed a CB from Canada, Tre Robinson. Considered the best CB in the CFL , the bears outbid 9 other teams. 7 ints last year.
-
- 14 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
I sometimes get tired of mock drafts in that they all seem to rubber stamp themselves and then just change a few selections here and there to make it look like the author of the mock draft did not cheat, LOL The new CSN CHICAGO'S 2017 NFL MOCK DRAFT: VERSION 1.0 was just posted on 2/7 and I found to be interesting. What I found interesting, despite some of our posters on this forum mentioning it in the past, 2 options were given that I do not believe I have seen any other mock draft predict. 1) First round selection of Solomon Thomas (DL), Stanford, nice explanation given as to why this selection was made. 2) Predicting the Bears will deal their secon…
-
- 13 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
This offseason I'm most curious about our new defensive scheme. Reading this article, along with Bostic's quotes, makes me wonder what differences we'll be seeing after a nearly a decade of the Tampa 2. Some of the board members have experience or knowledge of football well beyond my limitations. I'd like to hear thoughts on what changes we'll be seeing in our run fits (to use their term), or should be looking for players to do as I expect execution won't be perfect early on. Any ideas on what our LB assignments are now versus the old "get in your gap" of the Lovie 2? http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...ml#.U5Mu2MY8icM
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Re making the roster has started and what we know as of this day, my new plan: QB- one more year for Cutler and not a lot of choices. Claussen , nothing to get excited about, maybe a drafted QB in our future? Grayson/CSU-4th round-maybe can become something one day. WR-BM gone-Jeffery, a very good #2-Would want to get Cobb and then add Cooper/ with the first round(124 catches-2014) now we have something. RB- Will make the call of Forte being traded for a 4th round pick-bring in Mark Ingram and draft Duke Johnson as a CJ Spiller type of option in the 3rd. TE- We have a beast in Bennett- bring in Virgil Green for a #2. OL- Plan the future now and …
-
- 20 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
Trib reports: "The Bears re-signed defensive end Joe Clermond to the practice squad Tuesday. Clermond entered the league with the Bears this season as an undrafted free-agent out of Pittsburgh." Now the DL is solidified. Now we are going to kick butt! NOT!
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
With the owners having just voted to approve the new collective bargaining agreement I though it would be good to have a single thread to cover the various new rules that will be coming out in the next few days from FA, salary cap, rookie salaries, etc. Item 1: Bears Rams Hall of Fame game is cancelled. All teams will have identical preseason practice time and games
-
- 10 replies
- 2k views
-