Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears4Ever_34

Super Fans
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bears4Ever_34

  1. Bears4Ever_34 replied to CrackerDog's topic in Bearstalk
    Orton was a big problem in the first half. I found myself calling for Grossman during that stretch but luckily he pulled it together and had a great second half.
  2. It makes sense to use him, he's freaking good! He's only a few years removed from his last 1000 yard season, and he was in a shitty offense for running backs so its not like he's reverted to sucking, they just don't use running backs in that offense. I'd like to see a formula similar to Thomas Jones and Cedric Benson a few years ago with Forte getting a little more carries than TJ. I'd say once Matt hits around 10 carries or so, let Kevin Jones step in for about 5 carries or so, enough to where you give Forte a break but you don't take him out of his rythmn. I'd like to see Forte average around 20-25 carries and Jones atleast 12-15, sometimes more, depending on who's more effective. Lovie is going to find out that later on if he neglects KJ its going to bite him in the ass because Forte could hit a rookie wall if you don't use him sparingly. What's the point of having two good reliable backs if your only going to use one?! Throw some trickery into our offense. Put both of them on the field at the same time. Use Forte as a WR and KJ as a running back. Get creative! Figure it out!
  3. I haven't given up on either of them. Both Olsen and Mark Anderson have alot of promise. Olsen is struggling right now, he'll fight through it. He's too good of an athlete not too. Same goes for Anderson. Right now, Alex Brown is tearing it up out there but its always good to have a couple really good DE's on your team to carry you through the playoffs (See the New York Giants of last year). We are one really good Quarterback from being a superbowl winner! Kyle I don't think becomes that guy so your basically going to have to get more big plays outta your wide receivers and tight ends for us to be contenders. The offensive line has been very average this season, some good, some bad. Hopefully when Chris Williams gets back in week 8 or whatever he'll help a little bit. Who knows, it's a long season!
  4. At first I was ready to crucify Peanut for that penalty until I saw the replay, and now I blame it all on the refs. Its inexcusable for them to miss something so blatant right in front of them! This loss is tough to swallow..
  5. I can see it now, Jerry Angelo is probably thinkin, "Lets draft some more defense"
  6. Were a couple of plays away from 3-0 really. But seeing how we get out coached every game, we gotta be one of the worst teams in the league as far as making adjustments go. We had the formula to win. We rushed for way over 100 yards and we threw for over 250. That normally guarantees a victory + we won the takeaway turnover battle. We lost because of our inability to finish drives. Eventually kicking fieldgoals will get you beat and it did today.
  7. That interception to Jason Taylor a couple years ago was brutal to watch though.. I think all Kyle did today was save his job for another start. I like how they got Forte involved in the passing game. That's how you can compensate for Orton's inability to throw the deep ball. Another way is like what we saw with Lloyd, the YARDS AFTER THE CATCH. The spin that gained 21 yards and the big crossing route plays racked up major yardage to KO's stats. That softens up the defense when you can get big plays like that. I'd still like to see us get Jones involved more. Forte looked kinda slow on 2 of his last 3 carries. He didn't even get accelerated.
  8. Tommie Harris is done as far as I'm concerned. He's stealing money. He hasn't done anything since the beginning of the 2006 season. Devin Hester is going to get large sums of money for basically being what he is best at "A super freak returner". He doesn't know how to play WR yet he's getting paid like he should be a T.O.
  9. Wow I never thought about that one. Good call, I agree!
  10. True that, the game would have been over if Davis makes the easiest catch opportunity you could possibly have. That still doesn't mean the refs miss a huge blatant call like that where it propels the other team to victory.
  11. Agreed, I just hate our whole personel on the coaching staff.
  12. Yep, you got that right! Lovie gets outcoached for the second straight week in a row.
  13. Which is why I always yell out "F Lovie" the guy is stupid. Can't make one single adjustment to save his ass! No playoffs this year better = Firing Lovie.
  14. awh come on! Give me some credit atleast
  15. Yeah it's still stupid of Tillman but come on! The guy was punching our player for about 5 seconds and it wasn't just one, IT WAS A COUPLE! Then they flag Tillman for coming in and standing up for our guy. That is just wrong and the league should be embarassed for the 2nd straight week on how the referees forced the outcome of a game.
  16. The referees screwed the Bears big time. How do you not see Trueblood punching at one of our players right in front of everyone?! Total B.S!! I won't stand for it. Something needs to be done. We'll find out in a week that that guy gets a fine, and he ends up saving the game for the Bucs because the freakin referees missed the call.
  17. Oh boy, hockey! Sounds like so much fun NOT! I am ready to watch Derrick Rose star his legacy as a Chicago Bull. I haven't given up on the Bears yet though.. Were very close to being 3-0. But once again, we snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!
  18. We might be one of the worst teams in football. We could have very well been 3-0 but now were 1-2. Orton and the offense stepped up in the 2nd half and the defense was at its epic WORST to cost us the game. Tillman better get an ass chewing. All I have to say is, WHAT IN THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?
  19. I'm sick to my stomache. We did everything we could to lose this game. EVERYTHING. The refs miss the punches thrown by that nobody and it costs us.
  20. I just don't believe this.. This isn't happening
  21. Haha, now the refs and a little bit of Tillman cost the game.
  22. Rashied Davis just cost the Bears the game. Pathetic, CATCH THE freakin BALL!
  23. I have a feeling that Turner is going to go Mr. Conservative if we get the ball this overtime..
  24. The Bears never cease to amaze me. We look shitty in the 1st half, great in the 2nd, and break down in the last minute of the ball game. Shit, now the Bucs just got lucky on that coin toss and at the rate there going theyll win.
  25. They'll go for 2 and win.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.