Anything comments

Stinger226

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

While the Bears prepare for Thursday night, it appears Claypool will not be with them.  

IMG_5675.jpeg

About time they start holding people accountable. Launch Claypool to the moon. The dude is literally a cancer.

1 hour ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

According to our favorite, PFF, Sam Mustispher is the 2nd best pass blocking Center.  

He played bad  last year but glad he got his act together this year. He's only playing because the starter got hurt .  Need more games to see him.

I think the Chase Claypool experiment is over.  Things I learned today are; after week one Flus met with Claypool about his effort and informed him that he needed to apologize to his team or pack his bags.  Claypool apologized and was given another chance.  Last week, Claypool said he's not being properly utilized.  He was not only inactive for the game.  He was told to stay home.  Flus started today, that Claypool will not be with the team this Thursday either.  All I know now, is that he will traded, if not cut.  I believe he's seem his last action with the Bears.

56 minutes ago, killakrzydav said:

He’s on the block. We’re trying to get a lower round pick for him.

If they are telling him to stay away from the facility, how toxic can he be? That is wild. It would hard to imagine getting anything but a 6th or 7th for him at this point, and possibly nothing.

Let's say the Bears do lose out and Carolina does too and they get the honors to draft Caleb and another blue chip (WR, DE, OLT, DT or CB).

Do they sign Fields 5th year to control him, see if he grows and possibly increase his value? Or would you take a 3rd or 4th.  Competition can make or break a player and Fields really hasn't had much to compete with.

2 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

Let's say the Bears do lose out and Carolina does too and they get the honors to draft Caleb and another blue chip (WR, DE, OLT, DT or CB).

Do they sign Fields 5th year to control him, see if he grows and possibly increase his value? Or would you take a 3rd or 4th.  Competition can make or break a player and Fields really hasn't had much to compete with.

nah, if you draft Caleb Williams, you get JF the hell out of Halas Hall.

32 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

Here's a good tape on Fields. PHX probably shouldnt watch it , you wont like it.

Don't be an idiot. You think I don't like Fields or want him to fail? I love the Bears, and I wanted him to succeed as much as anyone. Im a lifelong fan.

I'll be just as direct as you - you're drunk on kool aid and can't see bad quarterbacking right in front of your eyes. Even in these tapes Fields is LATE on most of his throws.

But you need to use your brain to understand the difference between thinking a guy is trash, and WANTING them to fail. Hopefully your last brain cell has enough computing power to understand that distinction. Do you think Mitch Trubisky is a great QB? If not does that mean youre a hater?

Dont freakin' question my heart or loyalty just because you have an enduring man crush on a proven turd.

33 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

Don't be an idiot. You think I don't like Fields or want him to fail? I love the Bears, and I wanted him to succeed as much as anyone. Im a lifelong fan.

I'll be just as direct as you - you're drunk on kool aid and can't see bad quarterbacking right in front of your eyes. Even in these tapes Fields is LATE on most of his throws.

But you need to use your brain to understand the difference between thinking a guy is trash, and WANTING them to fail. Hopefully your last brain cell has enough computing power to understand that distinction. Do you think Mitch Trubisky is a great QB? If not does that mean youre a hater?

Dont freakin' question my heart or loyalty just because you have an enduring man crush on a proven turd.

He's probably just messing with you and could easily say it was me as I am more on the side of moving on than I am on keeping Fields and stacking the deck in the next draft. However, Fields will literally have to show he is the guy week in and week out AND win some games on his own. Until then, it may be better to part ways, reset the rookie QB window and try again with Williams. If the Bears win 3-4 or less, Fields is probably gone regardless. 

52 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

How did I question your loyalty by telling you that you wouldnt like someone praising Fields? i see the person i use to argue with all the time is still there, you like to go personal. I want him to succeed so I push positive stories but to say I dont see his bad traits because Im an idiot is a little strong.  he probably isnt going to be the franchise QB I may like but he has 13 games to prove me he is. 

Yesterday he played well and the fact you try to find bad in that says everything about you. I will be critical when deserved and praise when needed. I dont feel like getting back to the mud slinging days we use to have, but go for it. 

47 minutes ago, adam said:

He's probably just messing with you and could easily say it was me as I am more on the side of moving on than I am on keeping Fields and stacking the deck in the next draft. However, Fields will literally have to show he is the guy week in and week out AND win some games on his own. Until then, it may be better to part ways, reset the rookie QB window and try again with Williams. If the Bears win 3-4 or less, Fields is probably gone regardless. 

Thanks Adam but you dont have to try to defend me for anything, PHX clearly isnt a Fields fan , he can like or dislike who he wants, just didnt get where the (calling his loyalty out ) came from. Everyone on here is a loyal Bears fan or they wouldnt be on this site.

40 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

How did I question your loyalty by telling you that you wouldnt like someone praising Fields? i see the person i use to argue with all the time is still there, you like to go personal. I want him to succeed so I push positive stories but to say I dont see his bad traits because Im an idiot is a little strong.  he probably isnt going to be the franchise QB I may like but he has 13 games to prove me he is. 

Yesterday he played well and the fact you try to find bad in that says everything about you. I will be critical when deserved and praise when needed. I dont feel like getting back to the mud slinging days we use to have, but go for it. 

Your memory is faulty too - I did not argue with you before.

I would LOVE to see Fields play well. But he sucks.

It would make me happy to see him succeed. You were the one who went personal - have the character to admit when you are wrong. But if you cant - that's on you, I am not your therapist.

At some point if you have any brain at all youll admit that Fields is a terrible QB, and then youll have to realize you were wrong about this too.

Today you said about yourself "I am just a drunk coolaid drinking idiot that still has hope we actually win some games in the future.  I am not going to apologize for being optimistic until there is none." Thats FINE. I didnt call you out for that opinion. i didnt call you out at all. You did that to me.

However, if you read what I write, youll see I always admit when the other person has a point. I dont have insider knowledge, this is just my opinion like everyone else. And my opinion is that i am optimistic about our future next year. I say it all the time.

I dont come here to fight, but neither do I come here for this crap either. So dont be a turd. Thanks.

37 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

just didnt get where the (calling his loyalty out ) came from.

You literally called me out personally by name to say i would be unhappy to see Fields play well.

I only need to go back 2 hours when you called me an idiot to prove my point. Because you thinks he's terrible, I have to?  

Last year Fields took a step with his running ability, this year he has been bad until yesterday and he had a good day.  If he continues to show improvement , I will absolutely root for him , you dont have to. I will just be the drunk koolaid drinking bearman_012319idiot. 

Ok this is the last thing Im gonna say. i called you an "idiot" as an EXAMPLE of being personal like you had been to me. I literally prefaced it with "Ok Ill be as direct as you then" the idea being that that ISNT how we should interact on here. It was an example of the kind of thing i WOULDNT normally say and neither should you - get it?

And that was my REACTION to you saying that about me by name.

This is just juvenile now. If you dont have the character to say you shouldnt have called me out, thats on you. There is no need for me to play these games with you.

55 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

You literally called me out personally by name to say i would be unhappy to see Fields play well.

I mentioned your name  to say you wouldnt like someone praising Fields. Not sure where all these delusional thoughts come from about Bears loyalty comes from.

(I would LOVE to see Fields play well. But he sucks. ) When he had a great day yesterday, you say ( Fields is LATE on most of his throws) That doesnt sound like a fan that wants him to succeed. 

Then on your next post, you're back to bad mouthing because I want him to succeed. 

11 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

Ok this is the last thing Im gonna say. i called you an "idiot" as an EXAMPLE of being personal like you had been to me. I literally prefaced it with "Ok Ill be as direct as you then" the idea being that that ISNT how we should interact on here. It was an example of the kind of thing i WOULDNT normally say and neither should you - get it?

And that was my REACTION to you saying that about me by name.

This is just juvenile now. If you dont have the character to say you shouldnt have called me out, thats on you. There is no need for me to play these games with you.

Considering all your bullshit, I'm the one being juvenile? When you go see your therapist, copy these posts and he will explain everything to you. And please actually do what you say and stop attacking my character . I am just are responding to your posts but you just dont stop.