Anything comments

Stinger226

Bears sign Safety Duron Harmon.  He’s had no less than 2 interceptions every season since 2017 and has started full seasons each of the last three despite being on three different teams each of those years.  Oh, and he’s won three SBs with his original team New England.  Something tells me we won’t be seeing Jackson around anytime soon.  

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Justin can have that kind of game, he should be able to at least become more consistent with his worst type of games. 

I think the most important thing we can take from that game is his confidence level has to be much greater now. He  has the athleticism so the mental aspect is what he needs to conquer the most. His poor traits have improved from last year until tis year, maybe he actually takes the next step.

PFF is random, which means sometimes they are right too.

I think Wright has been a real bright spot. I've been saying since we drafted him and I watched his film that I think he's a future Hall of Famer. Davis is also great, he just hasnt played enough for whatever reason.

I'm still not sure on Jones. He's not bad, he's MUCH better than Leno was lol, but he breaks down sometimes too. I dunno if you replace him or ride with him. I suppose it depends on other needs and what draft and free agent opportunities there are.

So in this case, I think PFF (accidentally? lol) got it right and I agree with you Stinger.

49 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

I just seen a story that showed the OT ratings for the 1st 4 games.(PFF) I know their ratings should be taken lightly but they had Wright the 4th rated OT and B. Jones was 28th, top half of the league.

Where are they getting that info? Wright has a 65.9 and Jones has a 63.2 rating. Wright is 39th and Jones is 47th for OTs.

Wright is 15th in Pass Blocking but that's it. 

1 hour ago, adam said:

Where are they getting that info? Wright has a 65.9 and Jones has a 63.2 rating. Wright is 39th and Jones is 47th for OTs.

Wright is 15th in Pass Blocking but that's it. 

lol that sounds more like PFF

22 minutes ago, Daventry said:

Add a category “he has sucked for over two years “ and I will check that one 

lol

He doesnt get an apology yet. But he does get more weeks to make me eat my words. Let's see.

57 minutes ago, adam said:

Herbert out for a few weeks. Bears sign Evans from Miami's PS.

Hopefully Roschon won't miss time with concussion, but he may miss at least the next one. 

So Foreman is going to show his value now. 

It seems like all our strengths on the team have gotten injuries, CB, RB, OG . Good that Poles has given us depth. Foreman was a beast last year, he gets to prove his worth.

9 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

Dexter seems to be getting better, got pressure several times.

LOL just posted this exact same video and a description to the same effect on a new thread!