Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
Link
-
- 15 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Would he be something to look into? Granted, his crimes were bad. But, he did serve his time...and we tend to be a forgiving nation. Would Vick be of interest to us? Back-up Kyle? Not sure how I feel, but on some level, I have interest. I hated what the guy did, but if he served his time, etc... I know leopards tend not to change their spots, but jail time is one thing that can sometimes make a difference for some.
-
- 19 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
hey guys...long time no post. It looks like Shaun Alexander will be released by the Seahawks (Julius Jones and TJ Duckett signed to decent sized contracts), or traded for a low round pick. While Im not a huge fan, I think he has a little left in the tank and even thought hes older, has much more to offer than the backs we have now. Id much rather pick up a FA RB than take one in the draft; we need O lineman bad or nothing else matters and well be in the same position we were last year. RB's tend t be a dime a dozen nowadays and even a decent one will succeed given there are holes to run through (earnest Graham, Willie Parker, Ron Dayne, etc). I like the way Angelo is…
-
- 16 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Here is a prediction from Yahoo sports for Forte this year. If he lived up to this projection, would it fall short of you expectations, exceed your expectations, or is this what you were expecting? I am just curious what everyone is thinking Forte will offer the Bears in 2008.
-
- 16 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Once again, the board is active with draft buzz. I went back and read many of last years posts to get a laugh or felt impressed with some early insight. Early on was doubling up on ILBs, DBs, and linemen. A lot of talk about staying BPA also. Once we got closer to April, some were shocked to see QBs projected to go top 2 as it was thought the class beared no first rounders. With that in mind, what is your early bold or daring predictions the Bears do in rounds 1-3. Give us something to look at a year from now. My take: 1. DeShaun Watson QB - I have Myles Garrett going to Cle and SF taking Kizer for some odd reason if they hire McDaniels and he takes a more…
-
- 27 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Lions favored by 6, the 4th biggest spread of the week. For how bad the Bears looked, the Lions looked worse in Week 1. For EPA/P for the offense and defense, after Week 1: Bears 23rd and 6th Lions 22nd and 26th The Lions defense was bad and lucky they didn't give up 40. The Bears were unlucky and gave up 27. I don't think the Bears defense allows that much again. I also think the offense musters at least another TD (to replace the defensive one from Week 1) but I don't trust Santos at all. So I am going with 24-20 Bears. One of these teams is going home 0-2 on Sunday, both overall, and in the Division. Hopefully the team rises up for Ben as he got…
-
- 58 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Do you think that Benson has a chance at staying the starting RB? Who makes the team with these guys in camp. 1. Benson 2. Forte 3. Peterson 4. Wolfe 5. P.J. Pope 6. M. Lawrence Or do we try to sign someone like Barber from Dallas?
-
- 12 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
This is a point to agure with the Packers, Lions and Vikings but with the Bears trading for Marshall and drafting Jeffrey and having Bennett and Hester, with Knox and Thomas we seem to have a better core of players than the other three. Now this maybe is just IMHO the start of the Bears getting back in control of the Division. The Lions have the following players on their roster. 13 Burleson, Nate WR 6-0 198 30 10 Nevada-Reno 10 Harris, Marcus WR 6-1 185 23 1 Murray State 86 Hughes, Nate WR 6-2 195 27 3 Alcorn State 81 Johnson, Calvin WR 6-5 236 26 6 Georgia Tech 11 Logan, Stefan WR 5-6 180 27 4 South Dakota Long, Lance WR 5-1…
-
- 28 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Copart49 hasn't rejoined yet. We still have space for 2 more if anyone is interested. Does anyone have times to avoid for the draft? If you work on the weekend, you may have to autodraft, but I'm willing to try and accomodate people as long as it doesn't get too complicated. Looking for feedback guys.
-
- 15 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
In the event we don't got Elliott in the first, I can really see the Bears using a pick in the middle rounds on a compliment back to Langford. They have to feel pretty good about their ability to get good value in the middle rounds in RB after getting Langford, and truthfully most of the RBs taken in the middle rounds last year performed pretty well, so they can probably aim to catch a falling RB around the same area they took Langford and get a good complimentary back. My question is, what kind of back do we need as a compliment to Langford? He's kind of an in-between back. He's got the size of a between the tackles guy, but doesn't really run that way. He's go…
-
- 14 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
A couple more wins and the Bears have a playoff spot.
-
- 44 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
http://www.directv.com/sports/nfl They have Jared Allen in a Vikings jersey, wtf?
-
- 11 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Recently in Bears Category Hue Jackson won't interview with Bears after all January 26, 2010 6:59 AM | 1 Comment By Vaughn McClure MOBILE, Ala. -- The Bears' search for an offensive coordinator continues to be an unpredictable process. Baltimore Ravens quarterbacks coach Hue Jackson, who was believed to be headed to Chicago for an interview with the Bears today, was a last-minute scratch, according to an NFL source with knowledge of the situation. Jackson previously met with the Oakland Raiders about their offensive coordinator position. Before working to develop quarterback Joe Flacco the last two seasons, he was the offensive coordinator in Atlanta (…
-
- 19 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
It's been a little quiet lately (besides reading the "great debates" by Wesson and Jason), so lets start a discussion on players that may surprise us a little by contributing more than we might expect in 2012. I'm gonna give an offensive and a defensive player that I think will make a mark on the 2012 season. Offensively, I think we will see some great plays this year and I hope Alshon Jeffery makes a mark, but the one guy I think that will surprise us all with making big plays is TE Evan Rodriguez. I think he will rack up a lot of YAC and be Cutlers check down and them two will develop great chemistry. Defensively, I think Shea McClellin will also make h…
-
- 27 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
With 3 OTs gone, DT, Edge, or CB would've felt better for me. I hope Loveland proves me wrong, but I am not a fan.
-
- 62 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
This will probably be an ugly loss for the Bears. Hicks, Edwards, Goodwin, Kmet, Robinson, and Smith all DNP on Wednesday. That is in addition to Fields battling the cracked ribs and Mack lost for the season. Murray and Hopkins were limited, but McCoy has filled in nicely for the Cards. They may be without Justin Pugh on the OL, but outside of that, they are pretty intact. I would expect the Bears to try to run the ball a lot, control the clock and keep the Cards off the field. I don't see any way the Bears can win this based on how they looked recently. Cardinals 31-17
-
- 41 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/10507...n=chicago-bears Intriguing. From what I've been reading, Emery doesn't strike me as high profile big spender. I suspect they are going to try and get a deal done for Forte. This would make some sense, and I think he might be past his silly stage... Or would that matter? I still like Burress (as he could be available) or even better Marshall. But hey..what do I know?
-
- 26 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/12/michael-vick...l-bearing-down/ What does this mean??
-
- 22 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/chalk-tal...d0-394fa8a6cdcf Will Lance Briggs be moved to middle linebacker to control the defense? Seriously? SERIOUSLY!? These are the questions he gets? These are the questions he answers?! If the question was sent from someone on this board...
-
- 16 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
I especially like the brown helmets. Instead of cheese heads they could be called turd heads. The accompanying article is below. http://host.madison.com/sports/football/pr...1cc4c03286.html
-
- 20 replies
- 4.1k views
-