Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Manning Brady Rodgers Brees Can we all agree that these QB's are elite???? Completion % Manning 69% Brees 67.7% Cutler 67.3% Rodgers 66.8% Brady 61.4% Yards Manning 2134 Brees 1916 Cutler 1866 Brady 1705 Rodgers 1674 TD's Manning 22 Rodgers 18 Cutler 14 Brady 13 Brees 11 QB rating Manning 119 Rodgers 117 Brady 96.3 Cutler 94.4 Brees 91.7 INT's Cutler 7 Brees 7 Manning 3 Brady 2 Rodgers 1 Im not saying Cutler is Elite. Im not defending him eith…

    • 18 replies
    • 3.3k views
  2. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/24797...n=chicago-bears Hard to believe that only year two of his career and he's already looking at a 'make or break' situation. So is this the case? (AZ did you get to see him play for the Wildcats?) From what I see, if anyone was expendable, Forte could/should be the one sent packing. Maybe in the form of a trade? In watching some film on he and Langford they quite literally look like the same back. Forte might have a little more of a jukability in the open field but when you compare their videos coming out of college, they are quite literally the same. Or would it be better to keep four? (Forte, Carey, Rodgers and Langfo…

    • 9 replies
    • 3.3k views
  3. Started by BearFan PHX,

    I just watched this "press conference" and Nagy's body language is terrifying. If you saw this raccoon suffering in the road, you'd be a good guy and put it out of its misery. I know that the press conference was virtual, and without an audience to remind him he's being watched, he might have felt like he was on a phone call, and forget to control his body. So if not a guy cracking, at least an honest moment then. But this guy is so shifty, he keeps scratching his neck. His beard is getting longer. He keeps shifting his weight. His eyes are all over the place. He repeats "next man up" "focus on the positive" at one point he had to say "next coach up" in regards to th…

  4. Started by lemonej,

    I've been talking Bears and football with you guys for aprox. 6 years on 2 sites and know that I would follow you guys to the end of the internet LOL. For the past 5 years during draft time I have been producing a little generic draft guide based on what I can see on my TV during games and workouts that I can view. Thats why my partipation on this site during draft time has dwindled. I'm busy compiling my unscientific research typing it into my computer and then printing up a few copies for my co workers so they can follow the draft a little better than they would be able to through the newspapers they find in our lunchroom. So what I'm asking is why not all of…

    • 17 replies
    • 3.3k views
  5. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

  6. Started by jason,

    In one of the other threads I mentioned something similar to the old-school Washington+Traylor combo. The reason that worked so well is that they basically set up a wall and said, "You either have to run around wide, or pass." It was pretty effective in that regard. What if the Bears did something similar in the near future? The way I see it, you need 2-3 components with this idea: 1) The stout DL, obviously 2) Athletic LBs, to chase outside, cover gaps, and go into pass coverage 3) A decent secondary So here is my challenge: Choose a combination of 3-4 ILB, and/or 3-4 OLB, and/or 3-4 DE that realistically could fall into the Bears draft position. …

    • 15 replies
    • 3.3k views
  7. Started by Connorbear,

    Trade Hester and Olsen and use the value you get to upgrade the line of scrimmage. - Hester will never be much better than he is now and, at this point, he is at best a #2 receiver. He needs to be a slot receiver and I see Knox as the exact same player who is younger with more upside as a receiver. - Olsen is an ok receiving TE (should be much better) who is a horrible blocker. I would rather get K Davis on the field more. Further, it seems Cutler zeros in on him on every play. Peace

    • 14 replies
    • 3.3k views
  8. Started by jason,

    It should be a signal that a lot of changes are needed. The offense needs changes. The defense needs changes. The special teams need(s) changes. Most of all, however... The coaching staff needs changes. This should be the sign to all that Lovie, Babich, and Turner need to get the axe. Babich ESPECIALLY needs to be fired. The game was a travesty, and there is no way a team that played this poorly can be the result of good coaching.

  9. Started by lemonej,

    Every year I gush over a player or two and take things to an obssession at times, this year's object of the lemonej man crush is Amari Cooper. I think that he is a dynamic player and will be a star in the league. True this is not a position of need but some of the best teams in the league year in year out take the best player available and make it work. If Cooper falls to the Bears at 7 I say take him. Last Year I wanted Aaron Donald and he went before the Bears pick. I'm hesitant to tout another Ala Saban DB because they haven't so far transitioned well in the NFL including a couple of his LSU DBs also. Previously I have sang the praises of Alshon Jeffries(couldn't…

    • 16 replies
    • 3.3k views
  10. Started by adam,

    Orton: Now you can take this a number of ways, but it sure does seem like a shot at the Bears since that is the only "talent" he has ever been around.

    • 17 replies
    • 3.3k views
  11. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl-279578 "I've played against [Hall] before -- there's no reason to shy away from him. That's hard to say after throwing four picks at a guy, but if we had to play him tomorrow, I'd go at him every time." That was Cutler's response to the valid question: "Why did you keep throwing Hall's way, when he was picking off everything in his area?" It's true that Hall isn't exactly Brandon Flowers(notes) or Darrelle Revis(notes), but this goes beyond hubris on Cutler's part. Easy enough to give a perfunctory answer about how Hall played a great game, and "the breaks just didn't go our way," blah blah blah ... but this? …

  12. Started by dawhizz,

    It has the Bears taking WR Michael Floyd. That'd be good with me. Interestingly, it also has Mohamed Sanu going before Alshon Jeffrey.

    • 20 replies
    • 3.3k views
  13. With Preseason Game 3 being the last preseason game, this will more than likely be the last game we see Caleb and most of the starters in until Week 1 against TEN. Btw, the early line for Week 1, Bears are 4 point favorites as of today.

    • 51 replies
    • 3.3k views
  14. Started by AZ54,

    Compliment for Martz while slamming Turner without calling him out...he should be in politics. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/...tz-offense.html Asked about Martz's notoriously extensive playbook, Forte said, "It's not intimidating, it's actually exciting. It's keep the defense on their heels. They're not going to know what we're going to do just by studying what formations we run our plays in or trying to (key) on our tendencies. They're not going to be able to pick up things easily." --------------------------------------------------------------------…

    • 14 replies
    • 3.3k views
  15. Started by bradjock,

    As per PFT, Housh signed with Seattle for 5 years, 40 million, with 15 guaranteed. Not to far off from Berrian's 6 year, 43.5 million deal with 16 guaranteed. Nate Washington signed with Tennessee, but I haven't seen the numbers. Hopefully, he cost a lot since I'll be pissed if they got him for a "reasonable" amount. Those two guys were considered the top two UFA available (not counting Marvin Harrison). It doesn't surprise me we went after them, since I think we really want to give Hester, Bennett, and Olsen a continued chance to develop. I include Olsen in that group, since he plays the WR spot at times, and we'll look to focus on him more and more in ou…

    • 13 replies
    • 3.3k views
  16. Simeon Rice Still Wants To Play Football Posted by Mike Florio on May 5, 2009, 5:52 a.m. Former NFL defensive end Simeon Rice still wants to be something other than a former NFL defensive end. After being out of the game for an entire season, Rice still wants to play. In a recent interview with WQYK radio in Tampa, Rice asserts that he can still get it done. “Right now, if I was to put on a helmet, I’m automatically in the top five in this league at that spot,” Rice said. “I want to say I’m the number one guy, I’m the king, baby. But I’m not gonna say that because that’s always an earned spot. So I’m humble enough to say, ‘You know what? I gott…

    • 15 replies
    • 3.3k views
  17. Started by Da Bears 88,

    Link

    • 12 replies
    • 3.3k views
  18. Started by Connorbear,

    he knows he is under the microscope. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,584331.column Peace

    • 18 replies
    • 3.3k views
  19. Started by flea,

    Hub Arkush hears Cullen Jenkins & Bears might have a deal in place #Bears #News http://chicagofootballtalk.com/lol

  20. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    #1- Garza has been terrible for 5 years, and is not a starting center at this stage of his career anymore. This extensions makes no sense.. #2- Why is this Bears front office making moves for next season already. This tells me that Emery is coming back. If he was going to be fired, you'd think he wouldn't be allowed to make such a move.. This is so depressing..

    • 13 replies
    • 3.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.