Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Every year when the Bears line up to play the "cheese heads", the little kid in me likes to start the rivalry off right by asking all to give us your best packer fan insults or jokes and your fondest memory of a Bear- packer game. I'll start with a couple of games I remember; the first one is of course the game after the Payton public memorial at Soldier's Field I can still feel goose bumps listening to Dan Hampton address the team sitting on the stage with tears in his eyes and then during the game Brian Robinson blocking a kick to preserve the victory. Actually choking up a little while typing this.lol The second one is from the 70's during the Neil Armstrong …
-
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
For the keeper league, I got the email that we have moved the draft up to tomorrow "early afternoon". Can we set a time? I don't know if we are talking about noon or 3pm, or if we are going to do it earlier or later, or what. Family is wanting to do some stuff, and while they understand I have the draft, I would like to know when it is so I can plan around it.
-
- 17 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
I would take him back in a Minute, Release Mcbride and Sign TJ.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I know we have a lot of depth at d-line but this guy was always underrated for us and would be great depth at the tackle position if we grow thin again... Ian scott released from chargers link: http://twitter.com/sdutChargers/statuses/3786264713
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
1 year deal could do this for the Bears
-
- 9 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Here it is: http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6082 Peace
-
- 0 replies
- 857 views
-
-
Here it is: I would like to see Redman and Shipley on that list come to Bears. Shipley kinda intrigues me.
-
- 0 replies
- 803 views
-
-
According to Biggs. Hello again, AP & Wolfe (unless the Bears like a cut RB).
-
- 12 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Given the possibilty (or at least conspiracy type theory) that Gaines might be kept around to perform double duty as a FB is there a possibilty that since Basenez appears to be leaving that the Bears could be hoping to snag Matt Jones after all? Given his prior experience as a QB at Arkansas and his more recent discoverd ability as a WR, he could be an ideal fit to fill both roles. As much as I dislike the guy, I know many of you are fans of his. I hope I'm wrong.
-
- 1 reply
- 947 views
-
-
What a surprise. I was hoping the Bears picked this guy back when he was in the draft. I figured he would be a stud, But like most things he was complete failure.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
-
IMHO we should look at the Bengals running backs DeDe Dorsey and Brian Leonard because they will be sweating out the final hours before the roster cutdown deadline, and either one of them is a good fit for the Bears. I like Leonard because he runs like a truck!!
-
- 0 replies
- 770 views
-
-
From NFL .com I seen this kid play , He looked dang good and would be a tremendous pick up for the Bears to spell Forte. .
-
- 7 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
From the Trib Chicago Bears to keep 11 defensive backs By Vaughn McClure
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I got his sneaking feeling Jerry is going to be up all nite watching that waiver wire and determining who stays and who goes. With Teams publishing thier cuts later tonite and Hiding em like Pitt, Ill bet JA has a Mongo cup of java and sitting at that puter.
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
Hey Guys... Just stumbled upon this site. I cant believe I havent found this before lol... I'm a huge Bears fan (Like all of you), so I hope I can be a good active member here.. I'm a college student, so I will have some free time to post.. Plus I am the main Bears writer for Chicitysports.com (Check it out, lol)...
-
- 19 replies
- 4k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...or-illegal-hit/
-
So far: G Dan Buenning C Donovan Raiola FB Jason Davis DE Joe Clermond WR Eric Peterman CB Rod Hood WR Brandon Rideau LB Kevin Malast Per Brad Briggs. http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/09/up...bears_play.html
-
- 19 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
Wonder if they have plan to keep him as TE/FB for jumbo packages. Hmmm?
-
- 0 replies
- 772 views
-
-
One play one interception now thats production LOL!!!!! Vasher look out you might be on the bench my friend!