Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by fudgeripple2000,

    Every year as the draft gets closer the hype on quarterbacks intensifies and the bears are always needing a quarterback, I look back to a list that Bill Parcels made as it relates to drafting a quarterback. 1. 3 year starter 2. Be a senior 3. Graduate from college 4. start 30 games 5. win 23 games 6. post a 2-1 td to int ratio 7. >60% completion By that list most quarterbacks wouldn't get drafted. Chicago is not like Jacksonville. It is an intense football market. So I took 3 things from that list that I would imagine are important. Games played (as most are juniors 3 year starter is out). year completi…

    • 30 replies
    • 3.6k views
  2. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    Okay I don't know about you but I really like the white on whites! We should do away with the navy pants. Same goes for when were playing at home, go with the navy on navy! We look so much sharper with those jerseys on, what do you guys think?

  3. Started by tshanno,

    http://bearingthenews.com/?p=1131 Daring the NFL to Disappear Here’s a heaping load of truth brought to you courtesy of Dan McNeil, writing for the Chicago Tribune: “You don’t need the NFL. You only think you do.” “I’m daring the NFL to disappear.” So am I. I’m old enough to have been around for the last NFL labor stoppage. You know what happened? I found other things to do on Sunday afternoon. So did millions of others. And that’s what will happen if NFL games are lost due to a lockout. As much as I enjoy the NFL, I’m not too worried about missing it. In fact, I’m very ambivalent and I find myself growing more so every day as I con…

    • 7 replies
    • 3.6k views
  4. Started by GakMan23,

    WILLIAMS LINES UP VISITS Adam Caplan of Scout.com reports that Falcons free-agent linebacker Demorrio Williams has already lined up visits with the Chiefs, Bucs, and Bears. Williams plays on the weak side. In Chicago, he could be the replacement for Lance Briggs.

    • 13 replies
    • 3.6k views
  5. Started by jason,

    Seriously...it's not even worth looking up this bums name. Who the hell is he? Why is he starting? And why did he look slower than Jamarcus Russell, post-weight gain, running on the beach? No way in hell that guy should be the starting return man. All joking aside, I think there is a good chance several people on this board is faster than he is.

  6. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Just wanted to see who you guys think will lead some statistical categories. Here are mine: TD receptions: Olsen (7) Receptions: Hester (71) Receiving Yards: Hester (1123) Tackles: Briggs (149) Sacks: Ogunleye (10.5) Interceptions: Tillman (6) Forced Fumbles: Tillman (7) Biggest surprise: Ogunleye (special mention: Iglesias, Kevin Jones) Biggest letdown: Vasher (special mention: Anderson [at this point, is him struggling even a letdown though?], Bennett) Bears finish 11-5 and win the NFC with a 27-13 win at home vs Atlanta.

    • 21 replies
    • 3.6k views
  7. Started by dawhizz,

    Just wondering if anyone read Michael Lewis' book The Blind Side? Offensive tackle Michael Oher from Ole Miss (who just declared for the draft yesterday) is apparently featured prominently in the book as the "perfect left tackle on paper" and the book talks a lot about his story. Any reviews (of the book or the player)?

    • 6 replies
    • 3.6k views
  8. Started by flea,

    Seen we picked him up on the TC film. wearing #15 Full Name: Ryan Grice-Mullen Born: September 12, 1986 Hometown: Rialto, CA Height: 5-11 Weight: 180 lbs. Age: 21 Pos: WR Class: Junior REC 106 | YDS 1,372 | TD 13 Profile Stats Game Log Stat Overview Receiving Rushing Fumbles YEAR REC YDS AVG LNG TD ATT YDS AVG LNG TD FUM LST 2005 85 1228 14.4 73 12 2 18 9.0 15 1 0 0 2006 46 770 16.7 60 11 2 24 12.0 20 0 0 0 2007 106 1372 12.9 64 13 2 2 1.0 5 0 0 0 Just another camp body??

    • 14 replies
    • 3.6k views
  9. Prediction: Bears loss

    • 50 replies
    • 3.6k views
  10. Started by clnr,

    Forget TO, forget Atogwe! This is the deal that needs to be made. I realize that Phillips is out of money by now, but if there is a way.... http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Logan-...-be-traded.html

    • 15 replies
    • 3.6k views
  11. Started by Wesson44,

    EAGLES CONTINUING TALKS WITH FULLBACK Posted by Aaron Wilson on March 12, 2009, 12:08 p.m. The Philadelphia Eagles are negotiating with Seattle Seahawks free agent fullback Leonard Weaver, with talks currently in the preliminary stage, according to Bob Brookover of the Philadelphia Inquirer. A team source said that negotiations aren't serious yet. Weaver's agent, Harold Lewis, had a similar take on the situation. Right now, we're just talking, Lewis told the Inquirer. We're talking with many other teams as well. There's a lot of interest because Leonard is the No. 1 fullback on the board. He's definitely not the average bear. He's an excellent recei…

    • 16 replies
    • 3.6k views
  12. Bears getting 6 pts. Hard to see how the Bears pull this one out after the last two games. Offensive Line is decimated and we are not very good at stopping the run. Henry looks to have a big day. Until they show anything, this is an L. The only way I can see them winning is if they get a Special Teams or Defensive score. Titans 27-13.

  13. Started by Wesson44,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...story?track=rss Cutler says he lobbied the Bears to acquire Marshall and believes the team will continue to pursue other receivers. "I don't think we're done at that position," Cutler said. "I think we definitely want to get another one. But it's just going to come down to whether someone is available and whether Phil and the rest of the crew feels like the value is there at whatever pick we're at or whether we can get the right price. I don't think we're going to be foolish with what we're trying to do. If we can get someone to help us out on offense, I think we'll grab him." Cutler said he talked Tuesday to …

    • 25 replies
    • 3.6k views
  14. Started by jason,

    So Lovie is basically just trying to sign the former Bears players. What a moron. Chris Conte Isaiah Frey Henry Melton Evan Rodriguez Major Wright I wouldn't be shocked to see Briggs going to TB soon.

    • 22 replies
    • 3.6k views
  15. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://nypost.com/2015/07/31/breaking-up-i...andon-marshall/ I saw this similar article in another piece. There was a slightly different angle on it but still the same message. In reading this and in similar stories I've seen on Jay as of late has given me a little different perspective on him and how I hope that will translate to his playability this year. First and foremost I want to reiterate I don't "HATE" Cutler by its true definition. For one I don't know the guy personally so it would be hard for me to personalize it to that degree. In fact I really don't "HATE" him as player. What I do is "Dislike" many of the choices he makes. We all know that h…

    • 8 replies
    • 3.6k views
  16. Started by nfoligno,

    This is going to get rip. I say this knowing such full well. But I honestly wonder if we would not have been just as well off keeping Turner for this coming season. You hear it over and over again. Hell, Turner has preached it of late. It takes time for an offense to gell. We entered the season w/ very high expectations due to a QB unlike most of us living Bear fans can recall. It was soon obvious though how lacking our offense was. We had a pro bowl QB who struggled w/ the playcalling, decision making and showed little chemistry w/ his players. We had an OL that saw 3 out of 5 new faces, 2 of which were very green still in terms of starting. We had a WR c…

    • 17 replies
    • 3.6k views
  17. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Tribune

  18. Started by xvflutop,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,7047151.story Bears running back Matt Forte had arthroscopic surgery on his left knee within the last two weeks, according to multiple sources. The clean-up procedure followed a post-season MRI. Forte sprained the medial collateral ligament in his knee during the Bears' 25-19 victory at Seattle in Week 3, but it is unclear if the surgery stems from that specific injury. Although Forte ran better toward the end of the season, he averaged just 3.6 yards per carry, down from his 3.9-yard average as a rookie. He finished with 929 rushing yards on 258 carries as the Bears ranked 29th in the league. Forte ran for 1,2…

    • 16 replies
    • 3.6k views
  19. Now that most of free agency and the draft is over, our Bears have obviously improved. What degree will the roster improvement help us? Our three win season could be debated that we were better than that, while others may say that we were taken lightly. So, as water seeks it own level, we sought ours. In looking at the improvements, the WR room benefited the most, by getting a stud receiver. Getting Moore places all the others where they belong in the food chain. In the background, it places greater motivation for Mooney and Claypool to produce. (Especially Claypool because we know how Mooney works) The LB corps is now one of the best in the league, after …

    • 44 replies
    • 3.6k views
  20. Started by BearFan2000,

    Harbaugh Whines Jim Harbaugh is whining over the lack of highlights of his 49ers win. Dude, welcome to the club, stomped Atlanta and barely a mention of it on NFL.com Instead you see things like the 1 game HOF career of Cam Newton, etc. When your not one of the media darlings you get next to no coverage or love. Jim, you played in Chicago you should know that lol.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.