Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. I think Ingelisias and Knox will get a chance to catch a few balls this year. I think Gilbert with fill in in the rotation. Freeman could by the end of the year to become a starter at SLB. Moore will take McBrides spot on the roster. Louis will become our blocking TE. The player contributing the most from this draft will be Melton, as a situational pass rusher and the key here, OUR GOALLINE RB THAT WILL PUNCH IN TDS WE COULDNT DO LAST YEAR FROM THE THREE.

    • 12 replies
    • 2.9k views
  2. For the longest time (unfortunately) I've been complaining up a storm over this regime. Realistically, I don't see any reason to stop complaining until actual results happen. However, I'm going to relent a tad and take a swig from Pix's kool-aid jug. Of course, I'm putting a dram of Scotch in it to keep me honest...but I digress. As a kid, I remember a comic book called. "What If?". Its premise was to play out the universe as if something else happened. For instance, an example could be "What if the Fanastic Four had different powers?" The comic would then go about showing how the "universe" would change, etc due to that premise. I recall it being interesting,…

    • 12 replies
    • 2.9k views
  3. Started by Wesson44,

    So now what??? With Campbell signing with the Browns who do we bring in are draft as a back up to Culter>

    • 25 replies
    • 2.9k views
  4. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Sorry I know Bleacher Report isn't a "source" but saw this article and smiled at remembering the play. Don't do it again Jay. http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/17837...n=chicago-bears

  5. Started by Wesson44,

    Could disappoint in '09 Chicago Bears Why the pessimism? Believe it or not, the Bears had the third-worst pass defense in the league last year ... at least yardagewise (241.2 yards per game). They were fifth overall in stopping the run, which is a pretty wide gulf. Even with the arrival of Jay Cutler, I'm just not sure if the Bears offense is going to be significantly better this season since he doesn't have any reliable receivers to throw to. In other words, we could be in for more of the same. And oh, by the way ... Chicago only registered one special teams touchdown last season, which is certainly far less than we're accustomed to seeing from them. Worst-ca…

    • 15 replies
    • 2.9k views
  6. Started by Pixote,

    It seems Carolina's quandry will come to a head on Feb 19th, when they will have to decide what to do about the Gross/Peppers problem if Peppers continues to demand to be traded and Gross does not sign a long term deal. I would love to have Gross added to our roster. Peppers is wanting to go to a 3-4 defense so that would be out of our area. Article about Carolina's FA decisions with Peppers & Gross

    • 12 replies
    • 2.9k views
  7. Started by AZ54,

    Time to kick off the draft process... I've only just begun looking into draft prospects and there are already some names on this list I'd love to draft like Walter Nolen. TJ Sanders. Deone Walker at 6'6" 345lbs is a unicorn as a pass rusher but why can't he stop the run? I gotta start digging into the other names on this list. https://thedraftnetwork.com/2025/01/23/senior-bowl-2025-edge-idl-primer

    • 45 replies
    • 2.9k views
  8. Started by CrackerDog,

    Cutler may have had opening night gitters but I think he the coaching staff failed to prepare him for the 3/4 defense. He looked bewildered. Lovie's two challenges were ridiculous. The fake punt was a player mistake but this is a vet of what, 15 years? They put that quick snap in there but apparently they never coached him on when not to use it. The Packers 12 man was on the sideline for a few seconds before that snap. Halftime adjustments were just fine. With Urlacher out I expected to lose by 21. We were winning until a minute left. But why in the world aren't we READY for the team we play in game one this year? We were ready for the Colts last sea…

    • 18 replies
    • 2.9k views
  9. Hey Gang, With the retirement supposedly of Brett Favre once again from the Jets, speculation is that Mark Sanchez is going to fall all the way down to the 17th pick which the Jets currently own. I know that we need a lot of help on both sides of the ball however, would it be in our best interest if Sanchez is falling that far down that some how Angelo gets his head out of his ass and moves up one or two spots to grab Sanchez. It would be nice to obtain a great receiver however, if we are not able to get the ball to him down field, what the hell good is the receiver to us? It just seems that as the draft goes on and Sanchez has not moved, that the Bears talk with …

    • 14 replies
    • 2.9k views
  10. Started by ostrogoth,

    Bengals designated K Shayne Graham as their franchise player. While the cost to tag Graham ($2.483M) is far less than it would've been for T.J. Houshmandzadeh, this move essentially kisses Housh goodbye.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.9k views
  11. Started by bradjock,

    PFT just announced the Detroit Lions signed Bryant Johnson for 3 years 9 million. Yesterday, David Haugh reported Johnson was a guy the Bears might be interested in. So he's off the board. T.J. Housh is flying to Minnesota today or tomorrow to talk with them. How damn good will that offense be if they can sign him? Meanwhile the Bears, who have the worst group of receivers in the NFC North (or possibly in the league for that matter) don't appear to be interested in bringing anyone in. In Angelo's defense, getting rid of Engram helped pave the way for Booker. And in 2006, I was screaming for the Bears to sign a #2 WR, and not doing so helped open up the…

  12. Started by AZ54,

    Thayer listed the things he'll be watching for during training camp. One thing caught my eye, a very welcome sight indeed is that our Dline is learning to use counter moves on their pass rush. We've all been asking for this for years and perhaps it has finally arrived. If true, just the fact that we mix up the pass rush angles and moves will make our Dline more effective. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/07/1_...tom_thayer.html There will be a good deal of focus on the secondary and rightfully so. Cornerback Charles Tillman will be an onlook…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  13. Started by DrunkBomber,

    There is a possibility we are gonna make a run for Turner? I didnt think so at first but now watching them sit idle I could see them trying. We know they want to bring in a RB for competition Benson.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  14. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    Last time I posted I got a little riff for being negative on our Bears being stagnant with the fa market. Listen I don't post a lot but when I do I call it as i see it. I knew if we went into the season with what we had, There was little hope that we would go far into the playoffs. I would even go as far to say it would be hard to win our division. Now with the recent moves I see hope. Hope that I was asking for in the likes of a all pro QB and and that all pro OL. Yes, Pace might be up in age and have health issues but it's an upgrade. And yes it's only a stop gap. We can't solve all our problems in single off season but it's a start. It seems that m…

    • 12 replies
    • 2.8k views
  15. Started by Stinger226,

    The great Brian Urlacher was on the Score yesterday. In an interview, he was talking about how good the Packers are going to be with the addition of Julius Peppers. With all the years of being paid well from the Bears and all the catering they did to him,he keeps taking shots at them because of the failed last contract. As far as Im concerned he's quite a jerk with sour grapes attitude he carries.

    • 15 replies
    • 2.8k views
  16. Started by sprout,

    from profootballtalk.com BENSON TO THE BENGALS Posted by Mike Florio on September 30, 2008, 4:12 p.m. At a time when the Cincinnati Bengals seemed to be the favorite to land 2005 NFL MVP Shaun Alexander, a native of nearby Florence, Kentucky, the Bengals threw the league a curveball on Tuesday, signing tailback Cedric Benson. The team has announced via a press release the addition of Benson. He’ll replace DeDe Dorsey, who has been placed on injured reserve. Benson was the fourth overall pick in the 2005 draft. The Bears dumped him after a lackluster 2007 season as the clear-cut starter — and after two alcohol-related arrests in less than a month. Th…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  17. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Bears cutting Jennings...... Kind of surprised

  18. Started by AZ54,

    All I can say is... it's about time. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/colum...117-column.html Fifteen extra minutes in the cold tub Monday morning. Maybe 20. Slowly get in and let that ice water crawl up to your neck. Just try to find some relief for a beaten-down, worn-out body. The day before? Man, downhill collisions in the hole that felt like a train wreck. That was my experience in the NFL the morning after playing John Fox's Panthers teams. I'm talking about old school stuff when you lined up versus those squads. Put on your big boy pads and get ready to hit. You were in for a fight.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.8k views
  19. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Honestly, f*** this guy. Just now on ESPN's MNF pregame show, they showed the Bears highlights. Millen went on to say the OL is improved and the D is great led by Urlacher. Young followed by saying the Bears are Super Bowl material but Cutler can't make boneheaded throws like HE DID YESTERDAY. He said the stats looked good but made too many risky throws still. Is Steve Young f***ing lost? Go f*** yourself, Steve. He made 1 bad throw all game and that was on the 3rd down with about 4 minutes left. ONE bad throw, stupid f***. Seriously, what the hell is he saying? I could give 2 f***s about giving credit to the Bears. People have their reasons for hating this tea…

  20. no link yet, but we can scratch his name off the list... bummer, but a real good signing by the Bills. He compliments Evans really good.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.