Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Sorta BS for the people that go for the tailgating festivities and watch the game on TV from the lot... http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...lgate06.article
-
- 6 replies
- 2k views
-
-
-
http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...1,6929232.story Wolfe can't afford to let injury keep him off field By Vaughn McClure | Tribune staff reporter 7:46 PM CDT, August 10, 2008 BOURBONNAIS - The pain in Garrett Wolfe's left hamstring continues to throb. The Bears running back feels it when he dips through the hole. He feels it after catching a short pass over the middle. "I'd say I'm about 80 percent,'' Wolfe said. "It's gotten better from when I first hurt it, but I'm still not where I need to be. It's really starting to get on my nerves.'' He sure fooled the 50,000-plus fans attending last Thursday's exhibition against Kansas C…
-
- 6 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Any thoughts????????? The conservative Chicago Bears shocked the football world by acquiring Buffalo Bill and All- Pro left tackle Jason Peters.... and Today, a smiling Lovie Smith announced the Chicago Bears acquired Buffalo Bill holdout tackle Jason Peters and Tampa QB Jeff Garcia. Am I missing something
-
- 6 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Bears' Dvoracek finally fit for duty I am a huge Dusty fan and am anxious to see him back on the field tonight. This guy, if he can remain healthy, along with Harrison & Idonoje, will give us the best defensive tackle rotation in the NFL, PERIOD, no questions asked.
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
- Better not release Hanie and think he is going to make it to the practice squad. He will end up on someone else's roster. - Riddeau has really made a case for playing on someone's roster. Would like to see him stick but we really don't have room. - Nice to see Rex bounce back. We may need him at some point this yr. - Bennett made a hell of a catch. Hope he gets time on the field. - Forte looked much better blocking tonight. I do not envy JA as they have some tough cuts to make. Peace
-
- 6 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Whoa, if this is even partially true: Talk about a shitshow.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
The Bears hired Jim Arthur as Strength and Conditioning coach today. Arthur was a protege and assistant of Rusty Jones, who was our S&C coach from 2005 - 2013 during the Lovie Smith era. Rusty is widely respected around the league and works in Indianapolis now. It's pretty clear that we are going back to the Tony Dungy / Lovie Smith tree for a 4-3 cover 2 type defense, and supporting staff philosophies, all the way down to S&C. And this is a very good sign. At least there is some kind of cultural cohesion. Everyone working toward the same vision of defense. In 2014, when we changed philosophy on S&C, I posted this article to this board about los…
-
- 6 replies
- 958 views
-
-
If you can only have one. Who are you signing/keeping as the Bears Do-it-all Player? 1. Grant is a FA, was pretty dynamic on punt returns and flashed some skills on offense (albeit in a small sample size, 9 rec, 139 yds and 2 TDs). He will probably be seeking a deal similar to his last one, 2-3M per year. So do you bring Grant back for $2-3M a year as the primary PR with some potential offensive snaps? 2. Cohen has the 8th highest cap hit on the team for 2022 and basically hasn't played in 2 years. He has a $5.75M cap hit in 2022, and his cap hit balloons to $7.5M in 2023. If you cut him pre-June 1, you save $2.25M and have $3.5M in dead money. Post-June 1 you s…
-
- 6 replies
- 973 views
-
-
I've spent a lot of time hyping up Byron Pringle this off-season, but Mooney needs some love too. What makes a #1 WR in the NFL? How many are there? Last year Mooney was 15th in receiving yards among wide receivers(17th overall). He also was 6th in the league in creating separation. Mooneys best ability, imo, is his ability to get down field and create separation. With the OL being pretty blah last year I don't think we were able to utilize that ability all that well. Fields and Mooney have been working out together all off-season, and with an improved offensive line, giving him the ability to work down the field more, I could see …
-
- 6 replies
- 910 views
-
-
Eberflus is saying all the right things…so far. One absence of note: Eddie Jackson. And they brought in a few players to try out. A little background on each: https://www.bleachernation.com/bears/2022/04/19/the-bears-hosted-5-players-for-minicamp-tryouts/?fbclid=IwAR1lztv2glDNpnIwiW4IbDrrRMwM-9g4z60awO4yY7_XEL__Cb-ecBS2ilI
-
- 6 replies
- 971 views
-
-
Given our situation where we really need help and leadership in the defensive backfield I'm all in on Poles kicking the tires here. As long as he is healthy and in shape I'm in...sign him. Considering the style of defense we're moving toward which is much more see-it-and-react is what Thomas excelled at we should be ok with him on the field. I'm not expecting him to be great but unless we draft a S in Rd 2, which is unlikely, his leadership and experience is going to be a plus over any other option we have. Earl was the heart beat of the Seahawks great defense. A 1yr rental to help us right the ship will help us if for no other reason than teaching the young p…
-
- 6 replies
- 992 views
-
-
-
I haven't listened to the interview, just read the summary here: https://www.si.com/nfl/bears/news/bears-more-organized-now-says-darnell-mooney Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/darnell-mooney-in-studio-time-to-cash-in-on-white-sox/id1210156055?i=1000567483239 In a podcast interview with Redline Radio, described Matt Eberlus' team as entirely organized and the Matt Nagy regime, well, not so much. "It's night and day, man," Mooney said on the podcast about Bears practices now. "It's smooth. I mean everything. Everybody knows where to go, when to do something, what's the expectation, what's the standard. You know what you're getting out…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Interesting to see any Bears offensive player get some props on NFL Network. https://www.nfl.com/videos/pioli-shares-his-up-and-coming-te-to-watch-in-2022
-
- 6 replies
- 962 views
-
-
Not too surprising. His play at the end of his time in Chicago showed he no longer had the mindset to be an elite player. I'm sure Poles saw the same thing in his evaluations. DT Eddie Goldman informs Falcons he intends to retire
-
- 6 replies
- 926 views
-
-
It seems most if not all of the 2nd year QBs have struggled at some points during this offseason. We will see who is legit when the actual lights come on, but at least from a Fields perspective, he is not the only one who had a bad day or two this offseason. Lance: Jones: Wilson: Lawrence seems like the only one that has had a decent camp throughout, which is good for him. It makes sense going from Urban Meyer to Doug Pederson.
-
- 6 replies
- 868 views
-
-
So I got an email today from NFL Sunday Ticket that the preseason game would stream on my NFL Sunday Ticket app today, sort of a test out the software pre weekend offer I guess. So Ive got my app open, and I can see the other games, but the Bears feed is just black. It's not blacked out in Arizona. Anyone else seeing this too? I had the same result on multiple devices.
-
- 6 replies
- 799 views
-
-
Watching the youngsters improve as the game went along was enjoyable. There is still room to grow but there are quite a few positives coming out of this game and I think the Oline's confidence will be much higher this weekend.
-
- 6 replies
- 685 views
-
-
https://www.chicagobears.com/news/roster-moves-bears-put-byron-pringle-on-ir-sign-joe-thomas
-
- 6 replies
- 801 views
-