Anything comments

Stinger226

1 hour ago, Mongo3451 said:

Saw an interview with Poles and Scott Pioli today.  Pioli asked about Wright and scouting process.  Poles went on to talk about the workout that he and our OL coach put Wright through was grueling.  Toward the end, Wright told Poles, "I'll never f'n quit on you!".  Poles said that that gave him goosebumps.  I love that shit!

Hell yeah. There are specimens, and then there are football players. We got a GM who understands that. This team is going to be fun to watch going forward, hopefully for many year. We may have stronger years and in-between years, but we should be the kind of team that always gives you a fight.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, adam said:

The only concern right now seems to be Nate Davis. 

Jurko interviewed Flus today and asked about Davis.  Flus said he has no worries and Davis will be there soon.  Davis has a reputation of not wanting to practice, but they knew that when they signed him.  My guess is that he's inside conditioning with a personal trainer.

3 hours ago, Mongo3451 said:

Jurko interviewed Flus today and asked about Davis.  Flus said he has no worries and Davis will be there soon.  Davis has a reputation of not wanting to practice, but they knew that when they signed him.  My guess is that he's inside conditioning with a personal trainer.

Tevin left practice they said today too.  He was spotted limping in a video yesterday with Patrick giving Herbert a helicopter.

2 hours ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

Tevin left practice they said today too.  He was spotted limping in a video yesterday with Patrick giving Herbert a helicopter.

I believe in the video that AZ shared earlier (on the analysis of the OL performance) I saw that either Patrick or Carter (#69?) was in the LG position for a few plays. That would explain it.  

25 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

I believe in the video that AZ shared earlier (on the analysis of the OL performance) I saw that either Patrick or Carter (#69?) was in the LG position for a few plays. That would explain it.  

They said Leatherwood went in at LG after he left.

16 hours ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Me watching them having fun hoping no one blows out a knee.  🙏

Man, I was thinking the same thing. Super fun I am sure, but the last thing we need is a guy twisting his knee trying to avoid getting hit by a water balloon.

To whom it may concern. I quit with cable or Direct TV several yrs ago. I just have the internet and an antenna .  I do a couple streaming services. The only NFL games I dont get are on ESPN. Last yr I subscribed  to NFL+. It was 40 a year and I got every primetime games, and access to non area games on all devices but not TV. This yr NFL+ premium for 80 a yr allows you to watch the NFL network, The RedZone and access to all games being played on all devices plus TV. Can watch all games in reruns and access to all 22 narrative games. I use to pay 140 a month, now my TV and internet with a couple streaming services is 60 a month. 80 for the yr seems like a good deal for me.

36 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

To whom it may concern. I quit with cable or Direct TV several yrs ago. I just have the internet and an antenna .  I do a couple streaming services. The only NFL games I dont get are on ESPN. Last yr I subscribed  to NFL+. It was 40 a year and I got every primetime games, and access to non area games on all devices but not TV. This yr NFL+ premium for 80 a yr allows you to watch the NFL network, The RedZone and access to all games being played on all devices plus TV. Can watch all games in reruns and access to all 22 narrative games. I use to pay 140 a month, now my TV and internet with a couple streaming services is 60 a month. 80 for the yr seems like a good deal for me.

Might be worth starting a separate thread so people can list what they do to watch games and we can see all options.  I still run Dish Network w/ NFL Network and Redzone (which I rarely use) but that's more for the TV from Spain we need to keep my wife happy.  In recent years my son has always found Sunday Ticket cheap on the college student plan.  This year Google got rid of that and is forcing everyone to full price plans.  We're not yet sure what we'll be doing but I'll be doing something to find my Bears game even if I go back to watching them in a bar.  FWIW in a pinch I've always been able to find a decent enough "broadcast" feed on Reddit although they often tend to drop out and have to rejoin.