Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
So the Seachikens finish the regular season with a loss to Atlanta. Now that is building momentum for the playoffs! Then again, they are IN the playoffs. But I don't think they are going anywhere but home after their first game.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Cutler: 23-30, 297 yards, 3 TD, 1 INT Forte: 16 rushes, 61 yards, 5 catches, 98 yards Knox: 6 catches, 67 yards, 1 TD Olsen: 3 catches, 29 yards, 1 TD Aromashodu: 4 catches, 45 yards, 1 TD Bears 33-9
-
- 97 replies
- 17.3k views
-
-
-
A couple more wins and the Bears have a playoff spot.
-
- 44 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
-
Link. Seahawks are @ Chicago next Sunday.
-
- 4 replies
- 1k views
-
-
https://twitter.com/#/AdamSchefter/status/181488531305267200 Has a team had a worse offseason than Miami has so far? You lose out on Peyton Manning, trade your best WR for 2x 3rd rounders, and now miss out on Matt Flynn.
-
- 16 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_...thorne/10285789 According to Michael C. Wright of ESPNChicago.com, the Bears are interested in Seahawks linebacker David Hawthorne, who’ll become a free agent once the new league year begins on Tuesday. The 26 year-old Hawthorne would be a nice addition for Bears alongside Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher. Hawthorne had 115 tackles, 2 sacks and 3 interceptions in 2011.
-
- 0 replies
- 686 views
-
-
ESPN reporting that he just signed with the Seahawks.
-
- 4 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
So I saw some blurb on NFL Network link (I'm not at home to verify) that the Saints are 'shopping several players including Jimmy Graham". WOW! And as I'm looking at the feed something popped up about the Saints and Seahawks are working a deal as we speak for Graham. NO I DO NOT ENDORSE ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM GOING AFTER GRAHAM!!!! Are there any defensive players worth perusing? EDIT: Wow this moved quick. According to Rappaport the deal is near done. Graham and a 4th to Seattle for Unger (Max I presume?) and a 1st.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I thought this would happen with the signing of Mike Williams. But I think it would be good add for the bears. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81a3...le=HP_headlines
-
- 11 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Would anyone be opposed to elevating Desai to HC? This guy is just so much more credible than Nagy or even Pace. The consensus is the players like him and based on his comments, he holds guys accountable.
-
- 15 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I really like this guy. It seems like he gets it, he knows how to make the defense better and they will be next year. It was interesting to hear all the praise go to Fangio, and I don't think anyone ever mentioned Pagano once.
-
- 4 replies
- 914 views
-
-
Very well respected, I don't mind this move at all. He has received a lot of praise from players and coaches.
-
- 14 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
The Bears have hired Dwayne Stukes and Sean Desai to be the assistant ST coach and one of the defensive QB coaches, respectively. Stukes played in the NFL, NFL Europe, and the AFL and last coached in the NFL in 2011 as Tampa Bay's ST coach. Sean Desai has been in the college ranks including times at Miami, Boston College, and Temple. This is interesting because he has an Indian last name. I wonder if 1) he is Indian and 2) how many other Indian coaches are in the NFL? They also have hired Tim Tibesar as the LB coach. He worked under Trestman for 3 years in Montreal and used to be the Purdue DC. (mods, can you edit this thread title to include Tibesar's name…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.8k views
-
-
I still like him as a prospect to develop. Bucky Brooks has him listed as the 5th best QB prospect but more often I've seen him listed as a 5th or 6th Rd pick. I think he'll go earlier than that. http://www.nfl.com/now/share?id=b8a84934-a...d1-138c9ee5f566 http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players...84/sean-mannion
-
- 10 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
If Poles wants to secure his job for the next 10 years he will get him to come to the Bears....that is if Sean isnt retiring. On espn 1000 this morning Kap said Payton told Pace to NOT take the Bears job, they are a shitty org. Hes not wrong. lol
-
- 10 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Good riddance. He can't say shit about Rex, now.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
BPA this year could become a reality. Some have floated QB and RB, but I honestly think it might mean the Bears go searching for their Von Miller prototype. Von Miller - 6'3", 254#, 4.53 forty, 33.5 arms, 37" vert., 10.6" broad, 6.7 3-cone Prospect A - 6'3", 270#, 4.70 forty, 32.75arms, 33" vert., 12" broad, 7.16 3-cone Prospect B - 6'5", 250#, 4.82 forty, ?? arms, 32" vert., 9.7" broad, 6.97 3-cone Prospect C - 6'5", 275#, 4.86 forty, 34 arms, 30.5" vert., 9.2" broad, 7.18 3-cone Prospect D - 6'6", 244#, 4.60 forty, 33.2 arms, 39.5" vert., 10.58" broad, ??? So who jumps off the page? The only thing that made my eyes pop were the 12" broad jump from …
-
- 19 replies
- 4k views
-
-
This is from Aaron Leming who has broke several stories before the mainstream media. So his theories carry a little more weight than others. https://twitter.com/AaronLemingNFL/status/574363450983387137
-
- 1 reply
- 625 views
-