Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
-
http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/ I personally think this has to do with the home crowd boos Rex got the other night. Kyle starts at home and Rex starts in Seattle. Read into it what you will hehe.
-
- 18 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
-
It appears Rashied Davis has put himself into the lead here to start at one of the slots. Who starts alongside him? I think at this point it will be Hester splitting time with Lloyd. Davis will move to the slot when we go with 3 WR sets. We know Bennett will be on the roster so after tonight IMO that leaves Booker fighting Bradley for the 5th spot. What do you value? Booker's experience in route running and blocking ability or Bradley's athleticism for big plays (not that he made many)? Anybody else notice Bradley on special teams tonight? Neither has impressed me and I'm 50-50 between them.
-
- 18 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
Bears could use this one . Would be a definate upgrade. But i still hesitate everytime I see its from PFT
-
- 18 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
So apparently dude got is having some issues with a vehicular homie in which he was caught Street racing , crashed, and killed people. I’m off homie completely.
-
- 18 replies
- 2k views
-
-
I expect the Bears to make a huge turnaround this year. Worse to first? Probably not. But they are going to be a first class contender. BETCHA! With that in mind, Poles' asst. GM, Ian Cunningham, will have a lot of suitors as a GM. Young, Great Resume, Checks all of the boxes teams will be looking for in a progressive GM. This leads me to bring up the new NFL incentive launched last year. So if I'm correct that would give us 2 additional 3rd round picks for Poles to use in his rebuild.
-
- 18 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
To whom it may concern. I quit with cable or Direct TV several yrs ago. I just have the internet and an antenna . I do a couple streaming services. The only NFL games I dont get are on ESPN. Last yr I subscribed to NFL+. It was 40 a year and I got every primetime games, and access to non area games on all devices but not TV. This yr NFL+ premium for 80 a yr allows you to watch the NFL network, The RedZone and access to all games being played on all devices plus TV. Can watch all games in reruns and access to all 22 narrative games. I use to pay 140 a month, now my TV and internet with a couple streaming services is 60 a month. 80 for the yr seems like a good deal for me…
-
- 18 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Just checking the water temperature. First off before I get into this.... I do not believe WE are sellers, there is no sign in the front yard. However, that doesn't mean a buyer (other teams) wouldn't try to convince us to become one. Would you trade Fields before the deadline 31 Oct? If so, what compensation would it take to sway you to close the deal? I bring this up because I wouldn't be surprised if the Bears get some teams quietly asking if they'd consider a deal. If someone offered a 1st and more I'd have to listen. Whatever we may think of Bagent if he's middle of the road, which is where Fields might end up as a QB, then we can do a lot with 3 fi…
-
- 18 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
One guy I want to watch play is Xavier Leggette got the AJ Brown juice...
-
- 18 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
IF we draft Caleb Williams, odds are the Bears bring in a veteran backup QB. Bagent was okay in 4 games but Getsy babied him with 250 WR screens in those games. All quick throw routes so he didn't have to hold the ball to long. I think they bring in a vet to backup Williams, so who? Here's a article giving the top 10 FA QBs. I think it will be Drew Lock who played under Waldron in Seattle last year. What say you? https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/best-free-agent-quarterbacks-in-2024-ranking-the-top-10-projected-value-team-fits/ar-BB1iBagE
-
- 18 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Well it's official! The Bears will be featured on Hard Knocks this year. I'm excited to see it - it's the perfect year for it. I hate to tell you this too, but Phil at TTNL said their internal Halas Hall source told them this and they reported it two days ago, before it was officially announced, so they do seem to have some source or sources inside Halas Hall that are privvy to inside info. But whatever the case, this is gonna be really fun to watch.
-
- 18 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
I keep checking espn to see if they fired him yet.
-
- 18 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
At this point, it would be a miracle if the Bears drafted outside of the top 10. With that in mind, I wanted to see what type of players were available in the top 10. According to a collection of big boards here is what I came up with: T. Hunter CB/WR - most likely non-QB to go #1 T. McMillan WR - I feel like the Bears are good at WR with Moore and Odunze and a vet like Allen or someone else can be WR3. M. Graham DT - I would love him on the Bears A. Jeanty RB - Not the ideal position for the Bears, but if he fell to #9, that would be a hard one to pass up. A. Carter ED - Would be amazing across from Sweat W. Johnson CB - Not the biggest need but would be …
-
- 18 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
My patreon guys say it is official! Lets see how long until the mainstream media agree
-
- 18 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I keep trying to figure out what kind of strategy we are likely to see with this upcoming draft from the Bears, but I'm stuck because I have no idea how the new coaches and Poles see some of the current players. In my mind, I think it's mostly their evaluation of these five players that will be most crucial: -Kiran Amegadjie - He was obviously drafted to be the future LT. He was rushed into service last year when they had no intention of getting him in a game last year, even before he was hurt in the preseason and missed valuable experience, and as a result had some very bad reps but also had plenty of good ones. He probably has some flexibility as a swing tackle …
-
- 18 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Ok, I have been tempering my excitement and it is only the preseason but I always felt that there are things you can take away from the preseason even if it is not game outcome related. The operation as a whole looks crisper, tighter, and it feels like everyone understands what is going on. Communication looked good, no delay of game penalties or wasted time outs. The buy in is real. Burdens blocks at the goal line were impressive. If the players have confidence and trust the process, there is another level that can be achieved, something we haven't seen since the Lovie era. Now this might not equate to wins right away but I feel like once they get on a ro…
-
- 18 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Please take all of this in. This is not something we as Bears fans get to experience very much. A 5-win November, 5 straight wins, 9 out of 10. Guaranteed a winning record for only the 4th time in the last 17 years. The list goes on and on. The Bears have the #1 Rushing Offense (by 200 yards) without a running QB, and lead the league in Takeaways (by 6) on defense. Whatever happens the rest of the way, I think the foundation has been set for some sustained success. I know there have been some disagreements on this board over the years, which is nearing its 20-year anniversary, but we need to keep the personal attacks and demeaning replies for the …
-
- 18 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Damn, I hate the off-season. I want football! Not countless articles with clickbait and rumors.; On Good Morning Football this morning, they mentioned that the record for most passing yards in a single NFL game is 554, set by Norm Van Brocklin of the Los Angeles Rams on September 28, 1951, against the New York Yanks. This record has stood for over 70 years. 25 times in NFL history has a quarterback reached 500+ passing yards in a game. But the record still stands. Caleb has said he wants to be the G.O.A.T. - There is a goal for him to achieve. Caleb throws for 555 yards against the Green Bay Packers, who, of course, will find a reason to throw some shade. Okay, I did men…
-
- 18 replies
- 682 views
-
-
How I look at the roster: We need a starting S to play with Bryant. I would say maybe draft two. There are 5 that I judge are scheme friendly; Theinaman -Scott-Kilgore-Stukes-Clark. Several that could be starter quality Mc-Warren-Haulcy-Ramsey- Wheatley Edge rusher, we didn't add anyone here. I think Booker takes a step forward. Dayo comes back. Faulk)scheme fit but no production Parker) could be the pick Messidor) old but very productive Young) could be the pick Lawrence) sleeper bear pick Jacas) my favorite Moore) middle round pick Dennis-Sutton) very possible middle round pick Max Llewellyn) later round pick DT) McDonald) not a scheme fit IMO Woods) scheme…
-
- 18 replies
- 684 views
-