Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
My second and last daughter was born yesterday at 11:17 am. a beautiful baby girl. 7 lbs, 11 oz and 20".
-
- 13 replies
- 7.9k views
-
-
I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays ? I like the new site but it needs some of Pixs touch here and there. lol I don't want to kicked off this site the first day so let me ask before I put a Grouchy sig at the bottom of everypost. If the moderators could reply I would appreciate it. Thanks guys!
-
- 9 replies
- 6.6k views
-
-
With Orton taking over at Quarterback it is obvious that the Bears (while not mathematically eliminated) are looking towards next season. The question is should the Bears start to take a similar route with the offensive line? Terrance Metcalf has shown that he clearly isn't capable of being a good offensive lineman. He is a valuable backup and I'd imagine based on his minimal cap figure we will see him back next year (in a backup role) but my question is should the Bears go out and give Beekman a chance (I think he was drafted out of ISU this past year). My immediate thought is yes, however, it should only be if he is ready because if Beekman is clearly worse th…
-
- 21 replies
- 12.7k views
-
-
I was having problems getting signed on to bearstalk....couldn't get a enw password.....yadayadayada....anyway, Great site, thanks for setting it up....
-
- 2 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
Since I wasn't able to post this yesterday, the newest Bears Fan arrived yesterday. Patrick Ormond weighed in at 6lbs 7 oz. Today is my first sons birthday, as is mine. Looks like December just got more expensive! LOL!
-
- 9 replies
- 6.2k views
-
-
This is what will have to happen for the Bears to make the playoffs this year: Bears must win out. Minnesota, Arizona, Detroit, and Washington must lose two of their next three games. Most of them plays at least two teams that can beat them. Arizona has an easier schedule, but didn't look so hot today. Carolina must lose one game.
-
- 9 replies
- 6.2k views
-
-
Rex has continued the 08 season talk now surrounding the Bears with this statement. Well, he'd certainly have the chance to compete for a starting job in Chicago. The question is, would he be happy to do so on a 1 or 2 year deal?
-
- 11 replies
- 6.7k views
-